Chapter 1

WARNING: (SMUT)

Nobody pov: On the warship all the cons were working on there task that lord Megatron gave them to do to look for the Autobots base and destroy them.

Starscream pov: I was working with soundwave and then I heard a someone calling me and I knew the voice it was from Megatron. I was scared that I did something wrong or who knows what I did, "what is it my lord Megatron?" I asked, Megatron told me to go with him alone on the warship. I was confused but still obey to lord Megatron.

Megatron pov: I told starscream to follow me I needed to punish the seeker for failing on a mission that I have send him to do but this time I will make a better punishment for my dear seeker.

Nobody pov: Megatron stop walking so did starscream, Megatron look at the seeker and then push starscream on the table, starscream "yelp" and he saw a evil smirk on his lord, then starscream saw what was going on and he started to yelled "LORD MEGATRON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"
Megatron said "giving you a little punishment for being a bad seeker and for failing on a mission!" *growls Megatron* Starscream saw how his legs were up in the sky, the seeker was scared he didn't know what to do, starscream felt something tipping at his valve panel when it open, then starscream look down and saw his master big spike. The seeker started to shiver yelling at Megatron saying" MEGATRON PLEASE! DON'T DO IT!!" Said the seeker in fear and crying, but the warlord didn't care so he went inside of the seeker valve and he started to roll his hips.

Megatron pov: I could hear my seeker crying and moaning in pain really loud but I was thrusting proudly on him and his tight valve so I knew it was he's first time.

Megatron was thrusting fast on starscream and he couldn't hold it anymore, then the seeker started to yelled "I-I-IM GOING TO OVERLOAD!!" Megatron overloaded too and Megatron started to thrust faster in the seeker, Megatron overloaded inside of starscream, they both overloaded, they were both trying to take a breath. Starscream look at Megatron optics and said "w-w-why d-did-" but starscream cought into a rough kiss, Megatron look at the seeker an said" is because I love you." Megatron said with an evil smile.

Starscream pov: I couldn't move or feel my legs and I couldn't believe that Megatron love me and I do love him too but this is not the love that I wanted I said to myself.

Megatron left the room and left starscream alone, the seeker wanted to leave but couldn't walk because he was very sore but he still try. (Skip) starscream went to his quarters all sore but didn't care and lay down on his berth and he still felt Megatron overload inside of him, starscream knew Megatron rape him and was going to it again. The seeker have bites over his cable's and body but then the seeker wanted to leave the warship at night.

End of chapter 1
533 words