pt37. Whipped Cream

"Letting go means to come to the realization that some people are a part of your history, but not a part of your destiny." - Steve Maraboli

+++

Warning: Mature content

Silas's POV

I groggily wake up, feeling her soft skin in my arms and her warmth pressing into me. God, she's perfect. Everything about her is perfect and I just wish I had realized it sooner.

I look down to see her skin shine, afterglow radiating off of her. God, thinking about last night makes my chest burst; I savored the way she felt, her beautiful sounds, and even the marks she left on me, unintentionally marking me as hers.

And it was true. I was hers. Even if she doesn't know it or like it, I was. And I would wait a lifetime for her to allow her to be mine.

It took me several seconds to realize that she had awaken and noticed my staring, but I honestly didn't care. "You're pretty," I whisper, a smile already spreading to my face. Her face lights up and god, I would die for her smiles every fucking day. "I know," she replies, her grin never leaving her face.

"What do you want to do today, baby?" I pick a strand off her face and tuck it behind her ear, and unconsciously begin raking my hands through her silky smooth hair. Her eyes close as I begin to massage her scalp, and I love the way she closes her eyes and takes deep breaths as I do it.

"Mmm, we could-" Her voice stops as I grab a fistful of her hair, pulling slightly at her roots, and then letting go. I massage her scalp afterward, and I can tell by the way she leans her head onto my chest that she likes it. "We could-"

"Use your words, baby," I tease.

"You could just do that all day, and I'd be fine." I chuckle, still continuing to play with her hair. I spot a hickey on the side of her neck, no doubt my marking to her even though she could just cover it up with makeup.

She begins to make soft noises the harder I tighten a fist on her hair and release, and I'm not embarrassed to say I hardened at the sound. "Silas, you can't be this horny in the morning," she whispers seductively, even if she didn't mean to. The huskiness of her voice didn't help my situation at all, and it takes quite a bit of self-restraint to stop myself from stroking my cock, just to release some pressure.

As if reading my mind, Caden's hand works her way from my thigh to my dick, and just the tough of her soft fingers on my groin has me groaning. "Baby, if you do that again, I will come all over your hand."

"Teach me," she whispers. I look down to see her eyes filled with lust and desire. "I've never done it before."

I sigh as her hand continues to touch me. Her hands graze the tip of me, no doubt painting her fingers with my pre-come.

"You don't have to," I struggle to say. "Some girls don't like it." Even as the words come out of my mouth, my dick is throbbing in protest.

"I want to, Silas." She shifts out of my arms, her legs now straddling mine, and her gaze fully on my dick. "I really want to. Teach me, please."

"Okay," I whisper shakily, having given in just at the word please and the way she said it with such innocence, even when asking me to teach her how to take me.

"Okay, baby, use one hand to grab the base. Stroke it, up and down. And then when you're ready, you can use your mouth for the top. Don't go all the way, I don't want you to hurt yourself." My voice shakes as I instruct her. Just the thought of me in her mouth makes me want to release myself already.