We sat next to each other still holding hands. There were more people than when my parents died, because this was also Robert Callaghan's funeral. I looked around. We were almost the youngest. I saw different people, some crying, some helping others. Aunt Cass was talking to an old man. I looked at Hiro and he looked at me. I smiled weak to him. He just nodded. "We will begin with the speeches for Tadashi Hamada."

First was Cass, than Hiro than me. I didn't hear much about what Cass said. After Cass we walked up the podium. Hiro and I made the speech yesterday. "Tadashi Hamada was my brother." He started "He wanted to help a lot of people. He was a brother, my family. He was strong, and he knew much. Like I once heard, you die like a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain. He died like a hero, and even if he didn't die, he would never become the villain. He was loved by much people, and we will never forget him. But right now, we got to move on. We've to walk on our one, move forward. We've good strong pairs of legs. We should get up and use them. I know that it won't happen so fast. But know, Tadashi wanted to save many lives, and he just couldn't. If you think it's natural for people to sacrifice their own lives to save others, surely you would understand that. Sometimes, a single death can save many lives. But it wasn't this time. I hope we remember Tadashi like a hero. Thank you for your attention." Hiro said. It sounded fake, but the people didn't know. Hiro nodded to me. "Well, everyone loved Tadashi, and is grieving because he died. But I know that I promised him to sing on his funeral. And I keep my promises. So here it goes." I said and I started to sing.

(You can play the song. It is can you see me by Krista Siegfrids.)

I wonder where you are

Hope it's not too far

When will we meet?

The smile on your face

Just like the old days

Your beautiful heartbeat

You gave me a good start

You gave me your heart

I'll never lose that part

I think you hear me

I think you're right here

That's why I have no fear

I wish you could see that

I'm okay

Your words they took me far

I wish you could see that

I'm okay

That I am moving on

Can you see me?

Can you see me?

I still remember

Sat on your shoulders

I was too tired to walk

Laughing together

Spring Sunday weather

Ice cream and just small talk

I wish you could see that

I'm okay

Your words they took me far

I wish you could see that

I'm okay

That I am moving on

Can you see me?

Can you see me?

I wish I could see that

You're okay

Waiting there for me

I wish I could see that

You're okay

Please just let me know

I wish I could see that

You're okay

Smiling back at me

I wish I could see that

You're still here

Watching over me

Can you see me?

Can you see me?

Can you see me?

Can you see me?

Can you see me?

I knew I was crying, I mumbled a smal 'thank you' and walked with Hiro to our seats.

The rest of the funeral went by fast. I cried a lot, and at the end it started raining. I stood with Hiro at Tadashi's grave. We both looked at it very sad.

I don't know how long I've been there, but aunt Cass came to us to pick us up and go home. She drove me to the airplain and said goodbye. That was the end of the exchange program.

~~~~~~~~

That was this chapter. Don't worry! This book will continue!

I hope you liked it!

So question of the chapter:

What do you think of Tumlbr?

I like it!

The next chapter will be the birthday one-shot.

Also the chapters after that will mostly be some mails between you and Hiro.

Till the next time! (^-^)/ Asja