"Do you want to build a snowman?"

"Come on let's go and play!" I heard someone sitting up.

"I never see you anymore, come out the door. It's like you have gone away!" I sang. Now I heard probably Tadashi walking to Hiro's bed.

"We used to be best buddies, but now you're sleeping. I wish you would tell me why!" I sang and now I knew that Tadashi and Hiro were walking to the door.

"Do you want to build a snowman? We could also to a snow fight...." I asked them. That's when they opened the door.

"Of course we want to build a snowman!" The sang together, just like you would sing 'Do you want to build a snowman?'

--End flashback-

I sighed. I had tears again. Why do I cry so much? I knocked again, knowing that he was in there, and began to sing.

"Hiro, please I know you're in there. I have asked were you have been. I know that people say 'have courage' I know more to. But now I'm here for you. Just let me in. We only have each other, and aunt Cass. But I don't know what to do. Do you want to be with me?" I asked him and my voice cracked at the end, just like Anna did. I didn't do that on purpose. I did it because I couldn't held the tears.

I heard Hiro standing up. He walked slow to the door. He unlocked the door, and he looked at me. He looked terrible. Even worse than aunt Cass. "(Y/n), I do want to be with you, but I don't want to brother you." He started to close the door again. "Hiro, please, listen. I know it is hard to forget about Tadashi, I know how it is. What do you think I was going through when my parents died. I am not going to say that I'm sorry for you. I am not going to start with all that, because it is useless. It has no meaning. People all around the world say it, but did it already change something? Did people come to life? No, just more people died. Good people, people who wanted to help, who wanted to heal. People like Tadashi. He was good, he did what he could. He had a whole future before him. Within reach, but than this happened. His goodness took over. He wanted to help Callaghan so much. Too much. I don't know what I could say to you, but above all, I will never say that I am sorry for you." I told him almost crying.

I looked to him through the tears. He looked really terrible, but he listened. He looked at my guilty, sad. It also looked like he just realized something. "(Y/n), I didn't know. I didn't think enough about the rest of the world. When Tadashi died it was like-" I cut him of "Like the world ended. Like everything was lost. Like there was no meaning of living, no meaning to do something. Because the one that you loved, that was your family died and couldn't do that anymore. They couldn't breathe. So why would you? I know Hiro, I know how it is. I have those problems to. What do you think Tadashi meant to me?" I asked Hiro. Tears where streaming down my (s/c) cheeks, falling down on the ground. Hiro hugged me. He let go and slowly took my hand.

He let my to his bed and we sat down. I cried harder. "And n-now I c-can't even se-see you again." I sat through my tears. He hold me tight. "What do you mean?" Hiro asked. I sat up. "Th-the exchange pro-program. We ca-can't continue w-with you. I need to go after the f-funeral." I told him. I wiped the tears from my eyes. Hiro looked at me. He looked surprised, even sadder. "We can still mail and call. But we just can't see each other for some time." I told him and I hugged him tight. "Hiro, I don't want to let you go. Please promise that you will life you live when I'm gone." I said to him. "Of course (Y/n), of course." He said soft and he hugged me. While hugging he played with my hair. "Thank you." I said to Hiro and we hugged much longer.

~~Time skip till the funeral (like the next day)~~

We were in the car. Second time to a funeral of someone I love in 2 years. I felt tears coming up. I closed my eyes to pretend them for coming up. "(Y/n)?" Hiro asked in a soft voice. "Yes, Hiro?" I asked. "Will you be there for me?" he asked. I noticed that I asked him the same question two years ago. "Always and Forever." I told him and I took his hand. "I won't let you go, till it is over. I promise." I continued. "So you will go to the podium with me?" "If you will go with me, than I will and I won't let go." I answered his question. "Okay?" I asked. "Okay."