e i g h t

October 29, 2021
Marken

The kickback

After having a great time with the guys at the skating rink, it is now 8:23 pm. The party should be live already as we're heading over there.

As we pull up all I hear is music and loud talking. The block is deep right now as we search for a spot to park. After pulling in and getting settled we let out of the car.

"Bae is that your brother?" Kris said while directing me in where to look.

"Yea, seem like everybody and they auntie here" I say shrugging.

"YO TWAN...AZ!, imma meat y'all inside" John says before running up to greet my brother and Azriel.

I didn't know that all knew each other but you learn sum knew everyday, I thought.

The three of us walk inside the house and see people from the living room, to the kitchen, playing games at the dining room table, all the way to the the stairwell.

"Y'all finally made it!" Mylani shouts coming up to hug me.

"We been looking all over for y'all" Tyaija adds in and smiles.

"We got caught up, there was an accident or Crewmen street" I say shrugging.

I notice a familiar face and decided to see if I know who I think it is. "Imma be right back bubba..be right back y'all".

They all nod and continue the conversation. I take a closer look and the guy notices me.

"Kennnnn what's good man!" Qwon says hugging me.

"Yo..what you doing here, how you been?" I ask, still in shock.

"I'm just here wit a brother of mines, Have you seen Cam yet?"

"Nah I haven't-"

"Cmon i know where she at" Qwon grabs my forearm and guides me through the partying crowd to the backyard.

"Cam look who I found!" Qwon shouts causing Cam to look over at us.

"Hey birthday girl!" I play it cool, "Me and the boys got you somethingggg" I smile at her as I hand her the bag.

"Hey Ken! Come here," She pulls me into a hug. "Thank you so much..If you ever go to my room can you sit it on my bed, it's upstairs on the right" She smiles warmly but I missed what side she said on.

"Fasho I got you, lemme go do that now..I'll find it" I wave them off with a smile as I head back into the house making my way up the stairs.

"Ok i think she said down and to the left.." I head inside the room, "I don't think-" I get cut off by eyes getting covered.

"Guess who?"

"Ummm NLE?"

"What?!" Kris says while laughing while I turn around to kiss him. As we get deeper into the kiss, Kris closes the door a bit but not all the way.

We make our way over to the bed as he flips us around and sits me on top of him. He sticks his tongue into my mouth and I allow him to explore.

He slowly glides his hands over my body as I do the same. I am taken aback. Then the door peaks open.

"Y'all know y'all can't...Ken?," The person walks over "Oh hell nawl!" I get smacked.
______________________________

Earlier..
John

"YO TWAN...AZ!, imma meat y'all inside" I said before running up to greet my Twan and Azriel.

"Aye J..You know that Trey nigga here right" Azriel said with a serious face.