f i v e

October 28, 2021
Cam

It's been a good 2 months at school, Kris and I have been cool. I feel like soon I could have him back.

I have noticed that him and Ken are close, nothing unusual about that right? I've found my own friends tho so I haven't had much time to see the two of them.

Giving Kris space is ok with me because I know he'll come back running since My birthday is tomorrow, it'll be a good present for some of that dick.

"What you over there thinking about girl?" Tati asks me.

"Girl nun..just remember that nigga I was telling you about?" I reply.

"The gay one?"

"He not gay," I roll my eyes "Well not fully.." I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

"If he dropped you, he gay."

"If he don't got a boyfriend how can he be so sure? I know he miss this throat" I smile to myself.

Even though I know I can't suck dick right..she ain't gotta know that-

I get cut off by my other friend Zanai.

"What y'all talking about?" Zanai asks, as i make room make room for her at the table.

"We was talking about the party at first..then her nigga popped up in the convo again" Tati sighs.

I scoffed at her, "You acting like I always bring that nigga up-".

"...You do" They say in unison.

"Ughhh oh my god" I roll my eyes laughing.

______________________________

October 28, 2021
Marken

The past two months have been the best of my life. Kris and I couldn't stay off for a week before being down each other throats again.

But we still haven't had sex yet, I want it to just happen naturally, and I'm feeling he wants me to make the first move.

We have been keeping our situationship on the DL still only because of the ticking 'Boom-Boom' bomb Cam. We planned to make it official when the time is right and Cam isn't a worry for us.

"Bae?...Nigga what is you looking at?! Bet not be another nigga!" Kris says sternly while tapping my shoulder.

"Oh...Oh! Sorry i was thinking" I reply trying not to laugh at him cuz he looked pretty serious.

"Cam huh?"

"Yea"

Kris and I were in an empty hallway since it was study hall. Kris pulls me closer to him and kisses me. Then we stop as a group of guys walk past us.

"Aye Imma catch up with y'all later!" One of them stops and approaches us. I look over at Kris and he looks like he's just seen a ghost.

"Yo Kane what you been on?" He says with a smirk.

At the time I didn't know what Trey, Cam's cousin, looked like. I ain't even piece him with Cam, I just still thinking about Kris' soft lips.

"U-Umm wassup...Trey"

Trey looks at me for a second then pans back to Kris. "You still look good, you forgot to hit me back after the summer" He smirks.

"Cuz I got a nigga." He says, "After it all went down I left my girl" He straight faces Trey.

Kris ended up telling me the story about him and well I guess this guy. He told me they only kissed but he wasn't comfortable enough to continue because of well..Cam.