t h r e e

August 20, 2021
Marken

It's the first day of the school year where all the classes are going to be attended together since freshman had last Monday and Tuesday to learn the school.

I got up early today to call Cam so we can get ready together on facetime.

"Wassup Kennnn!" Cam says as soon as she answers.

"Hey Cam-Cam! How you sleep" I respond with a smile. I get up to head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Good as shit, I'm just mad right now bro" She huffs as she preps for her shower.

"What happened nih?" I say as I brush the roof of my mouth.

"That nigga I was telling you about..He ghosting me again" She says as she hops in the shower. She has the phone flipped up so I can't see her. She still hasn't caught on that i'm gay.

"Oh right didn't you say he pulled a prank on you talking bout he gay" I say trying no to swallow the toothpaste.

"Hell yeaaaa! I think he just tryna get me away while he fucking wit another bitch" She says in fury and laughter.

"Well niggas be niggas" I say as I clean my face and turn on the shower.

"What you know about niggas ken?" She says in her Shanaynay voice.

"None of yo business lil girl" I say laughing as i hop in the shower aswell.

We both get out of the shower and I head back to my room as I dry off and put on my smell goods and lotion.

"What you think I should Wear?" She asks as she lays both outfits down and I picture them in my head.

Option 1

Option 2

"Imma go with option 1 cuz it's 76° outside girl" I say to her as I pick out my outfit.

"Nigga it be cold at my school wit they booming ass AC" She response with a smirk.
"Imma look good tho!"

I laugh at her goofiness as I get dressed. I tell her that i'll be right back as I go get my breakfast.