Thank God. One less thing to worry about.

"Here is your little one" She said and my eyes focused on the baby on the screen, tears welling up before falling over.

"Woah! That's an actual baby. Like the head, body, fingers" Sam spoke in astonishment.

"Sure is! This little one just has to grow big and strong. They get their organs and bones pretty early one" Emily smiled over at Sam and I wiped my eyes, feeling proud of baby Fox.

"Can I take a video?" Sam asked and Emily nodded.

Sam pulled out his phone and after that I ignored him, looking at the tiny little fingers and watching the heart rate beat steadily.

It was the most perfect sound.

I couldn't decide if I'd love hearing their heart beat more of their first laugh. I guess both are equally as amazing.

"I can't believe this is happening! They already look so cute" I squealed a little, seeing their tiny little fingers.

I couldn't help but feel guilty.

I knew I didn't want to put them up for adoption, which is probably why I didn't bring it up to Emily, but I knew I couldn't afford this baby...

"They do look like the sweetest little baby" Emily moved the want around.

"Ten fingers, now let's see if we can look at those toes. I'm going to turn the screen towards me because sometimes you can see the gender" She said and my eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yeah the gender should be formed already, but it takes a while to see. It's not impossible, just rare to see it this soon" She said and I nodded, not letting me get my hopes up.

I still didn't know if I wanted to know the gender yet, but I knew Gabe did and it felt wrong to find out before him.

Then again, he was supposed to be here.

"And ten perfect little toes. Your baby looks just fine Leighton" Emily smiled at me, turning the monitor back, and just as my eyes landed on it, we watched their little hand move making me smile and Sam grinned "You have a baby inside you Leighton!"

"That I do Sam. I've known that for a while" I giggled and he rolled his eyes, focusing back on the black and white screen.

"It's just so cool to see. Like... that's a human. I'm looking at a human inside your belly! That's so sick Leigh! You're growing a human in your belly, and this is proof!" Sam pointed at the screen and giggled, nodding at his excitement, seeing Emily smile at him.

We watched a little more whilst Emily took some pictures. "I'll grab you a rag" She said, talking about the gel on my tummy. "I'll also be back with your pictures!"

"That was so cool Leigh!" Sam's eyes were lit up like a boy on Christmas and I found it cute.

It felt nice to know people actually cared.

Gabe was never THIS excited over the ultrasounds.

I could only imagine the way he'd react if it was his own baby. I knew it was unlikely, but I really wished I could be there when he and whom I'd assume would be Kat, had their first baby. I already knew he'd cry.

"It is pretty cool. Thank you for coming Sam"

"I completely understand why Katrina loves coming with" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Gonna have to fight her for it next time" I teased him and Emily had come back in with a washcloth so the gel didn't ruin my shirt.

We rubbed my belly clean before I redid the button of my jeans, and pulled down my flowy tank top.