Tick... Tick...

Tick Tick

         Eons ago there lived a man, a man who had lost everything he had loved. He longed for what he once had, he refused to let them go. He believed that only one force could give him what he had lost, the gods. The man Challenged all the gods above and devils below. He begged for what he once had, and claimed that there would be consequences if his needs weren't met. He was a laughingstock to the gods. A Puny human making demands? what a fool! He is nothing more than a means to an end, a toy for them to play with. 

         The man was ignored, so he turned his will into strength he raised his  leg into the air and stomped on the planet, and the world stopped spinning. Literally. Half of the planet burned, and the other half froze solid. The gods saw their kingdoms crumble into dust, any that stood against the man would return in pieces the man would tear them limb from limb, and throw their chunks back into the heavens.

         The man prayed to the gods every day, for what he had wanted, but they were too prideful, and declined every single time. In about a year, most of the creatures of earth were dead, and the man set out into the earth and exterminated every living creature left on the planet, leaving it  completely empty, and then he came for the gods, slaughtering every creature in the universe, until he was alone. He sat for years, knowing that this wasn't what he had wanted, and regretting his choices, until one day he happened upon a boy, who couldn't have been more than 13 "I like what you did with the place" he said.

        "A long time ago I wanted to be alone too" "Who are you" the man said "I killed everyone!"  "Call me Eternity, I'm building a crew of god busters, so we can go take on Capital G" Eternity said. "Capital G? who is that?"  The man asked "You know, actual God! the man who granted my wish and made my eternal life a living hell! I'm going to Destroy Every god in the multiverse!"  The man looked past the boy, and saw a giant spaceship, on the side of it there was an illuminated screen that read 'Origin, Earth- A10/I/3, Current- Earth 2 Destination- Earth-Prime'  a group of people began exiting the ship.

         "So how about it? do you want to travel the multiverse with us? We can get an infinite amount of whatever the hell it is you want."  "count me in, the names Kam, by the way" Kam said  "Welcome aboard, Kam" Eternity cheerfully replied. Kam, Eternity, and the rest of the crew teleported to another reality. "This place is a god GOLDMINE. Earth prime has one of every god imagined buy humans, and is the only place capital G consistently comes back to, well have to wait for the right moment to kill them all, we need to look like we fit in, we will have to give you immortality later, but for now, go take a shower.

          You reek of ichor." Eternity Complained. "The crew were all dismissed to roam the earth, and to not draw too much attention to themselves.  Kam was sitting under a tree, enjoying his second chance, when all of a sudden it got really hot, everything around him combusted. He casually walked through the flames, trying to find a way out of this inconvenience. He eventually saw a man standing alone, half of his body covered in flames, the other half frozen. 

           He realized that this man was him, he walked up to the man, and hugged him. "let the girl go" he whispered "WHAT?! How do you kno-" "let her go" Kam repeated. The man sunk into his arms, and wailed in agony, at the realization that the fate of his daughter couldn't be changed. "Lets fix this" Kam said. "Together" said the man. They dug their fingers into the ground, and pulled with all their might, and the world started to spin again.  

Kam and Eternity Will return