Bloody Mess

"Aren't you clever..." Jaguar said. He grabbed Gabriella by the neck, and lifted her up. "Special Move: CARNIVORES STRIKE!" Jaguar Yelled, he was no longer thinking logically, his feline instincts told him to annihilate this threat once and for all. He lifted his claw to cut Gabriella, but hesitated, throwing her across the room. By then Den had healed himself... well to some extent. but he was still weakened by the stress put on his body, and his aura was completely drained from his transformation, yet he got up.

Den stood , deformed. He wasn't a complete skeleton anymore , bits of pink flesh hung on to his dry bones. Blood drained from him, pooling underneath in crimson Puddles. He gripped the sword in his hand. The dark green color left the blade, and it returned to its golden state. Den Leaped towards Gabriella, attempting to skewer her. However, Gabriella seemed to have a boost in speed and power. She easily dodged the blow and used her pirate magic to attract a nearby golden spear, grabbing it and slashing at Den, causing him to leap backwards in order to avoid the blow.

"Looks like my Crew is are back to stealing you know that that means!" Gabriella shouted Den realized that the Crew stealing under her name would make her stronger, due to the nature of her ability. "This old hag may be out of aura, and my pirate magic may have been exhausted, but raw power trumps both!" Gabriella screamed. Out of aura? Could that mean... Den thought. He tiptoed toward Gabriella trying to be as mute as possible.

He eventually got very close to Gabriella, when she suddenly started spinning, spear outwards. Den blocked the blow, but was sent flying across the room. "Trying to take advantage huh. I guess I shouldn't have told you that I was out of aura. Now I'm even blinder than before! hahahahaha! Too bad I don't need aura to know where you are!" Gabriella yelled, cackling at Den. "How? Trodrock asked, as the rest of Dens friends walked over. "When you lose one sense, your other senses increase!" Gabriella explained.

"Thats a myth!" Meressa shouted. "Oh, I'm sorry, Have YOU ever been blind before??? Gabriella asked. Meressa ignored her. Den ran up to Gabriella. "No one blink, I'm gonna show you how a true adventurer fights!" Den yelled. Most of his body was healed by this point, his white skull turned pink as his subcutaneous dermis layers of skin slowly began to overlap his cranium. He continued to run, (completely naked) towards Gabriella, who listened to the sound of Dens feet hopping the ground, and leveled her spear accordingly.

Den got closer, and Gabriella jabbed at him. She hit him, in the right breastplate. He winced, but kept moving closer and closer to Gabriella even as she held the spear that had punctured him. Gabriella didn't let go, as den got closer and closer "Special Technique : SACRAFIGHTING". Den Yelled as he approached Gabriella. "Sacrafighting?" Throdrok asked. "Ohh I get it!" Meressa said, watching Den in action. He allows an opponent to land a blow on him, then closes the space gap between them, hinders their movements, and lowers their guard." Jaguar explained.

Den eventually was right upon Gabriella the pulled the rest of the spear out of his chest, and head butted her with his hard skull.Gabriella crumpled to the ground. "Den is probably the only person on earth that can use this technique... Amazing!" Meressa said. "Thats enough, Den" a voice said from a dark corner.