Demon King

"Ugh seems like the starvers are already in your head." The Ancient one said. "They allow themselves to starve rather than eating other people, all because they are clinging to their ridiculous morals." The ancient one said. "There's nothing wrong with having a moral code!" Den yelled out. "Were already in hell! There's no freedom, there's no hope, there's no escape. There's no point in continuing to be good, when were already here!" The ancient ancient one said "Then why are you planning on leaving? I thought there's no hope." Den said.

The Ancient one was silent. He looked at Den, and opened his mouth to speak. " There is a tunnel, leading to the human world, but A Demon King named Maalik Guards this tunnel, and we have no way of moving, or even fighting this demon, we are too weak! Den and Jaguar looked at each other. "I Think we can help" Jaguar said, with a smile.

Den and Jaguar went back to town. There they found Marco. He was holding a sign that read no more cannibalism he, and many others were protesting against the Compton of humans. "Hey what's up, fellas?" Marco asked Den and Jaguar. "Can you take us to Maalik?" Den asked. "Oh Here no!" Marco yelled, Jaguar giggled. "We can defeat him! Trust us, we're strong!" Den yelled back. "Ok, fine, but only because I want out of this dump" Marco begrudgingly replied.

Den, Jaguar, and Marco entered a system of caves and tunnels. Screams echoed around the three, bouncing off the walls of the caves. " I Hate it here" Den said. "Same here, I haven't eaten in days." Jaguar complained. "Days? You two have only been here for a few hours." "Whaaaaaat???" Den and Jaguar both Yelled. "Yeah, the passage of time feels much slower, here in hell." Marco replied glumly. "That... makes a lot of sense." Den said.

"Ok, there's the tunnel, don't die you two!" Marco yelled as he walked off. Den unsheathed his sword, while Jaguar Gave himself cat ears and Jaguar claws. He listened to the cave, hearing nothing for once... the screams were gone. He heard footsteps. "Somethings coming" Jaguar said. Den and Jaguar tensed up ready to fight as the demon approached them. The demons skin was as dark as coal, it had a handsome face, and crimson bat wings. "Hello, what do you want" The Maalik said in a voice so deep, it rubbed Den and Jaguars organs.

"We're gonna kill you, and get the hell out of here" Den said. Jaguar laughed . "Like Hell you are!" Maalik yelled. Jaguar giggled "If you try to stop us, there's gonna be hell to pay!" Den yelled back. Jaguar chuckled lightly. "Oh hell no, you cant talk to me that way!"Maalik replied "Ok, enough with the hell puns, I get it!" Jaguar yelled."Fine, the lets do this! Fire Whip!" Maalik cried, as fire shout out from each of his hands, creating two whips made of fire.

He swung them at Den and Jaguar, who ran around the cave, avoiding Maaliks blows. Jaguar could easily get away, using cheetah feet to keep his distance from Maaliks whips. Den, wasn't so lucky. He was caught by one of Maliks whips. The fiery whip wrapped around dens body, but it didn't hurt a bit. Dens sword of Midas combined with his status of being undead, the fire didnt hurt, or even damage his body. "What the hell?" Maalik said, confused.