Lemon Eater

"Lets see how long you last, Swordswoman." Jarsyn activated his ability, a ball of what appeared to be an orange liquid slowly expanded from where he was standing. The Liquid ball reached five feet above, and around Jarsyn. This is a move that has been seen by the crowd multiple times. All the Opponents that faced This move couldn't get around it. Some shot magical blasts through their swords, other ran straight into it, all of them being slown down by Jarsyns ability, Lent.

Anyone that try's to get to Jarsyn is slowed down. For example when a student shoots a magical attack at Jarsyn, who stands in the middle of the ball the attack is slown down to to the speed of a coin falling through syrup. Jarsyn easily avoids their magical attack, and continues to keep up his ability. When his battles go on for too long, he walks towards his opponent, at a normal speed getting them caught into his slow ball.

The approaches his opponent, who is now very slow, and mostly unable to retaliate, and pins them to the ground for ten seconds, knocking them out of the contest. He could hold up this ball For about three hours. This, caution the attention of the king of swordsmen each and every time Jarsyn used it. He would laugh, in his balcony saying "Now that's a boy with a future!" The king was very impressed with this ability.

Zenobia raised her terrible curved sword "One day... when I'm older... Ill be the queen of the swordsmen! Once I'm that strong... Ill be eating chumps like you for breakfast!" She darted forward, into Jarsyns ball. Jarsyn smiled, thinking hes won but frowned when Zenobia kept running at the pace she had started at. He raised His sword to defend her strike, their swords meeting making a ear piercingly loud noise.

"My ability is Yanfi! This ability makes it so that all other abilities have no affect on me!" Zenobia yelled. "This is a legendary level ability!" She concluded. Jarsyn stood in awe, and shut off his Lent. He fought with Zenobia, swiping at her numerous times. Each of these swings were dodged rather than blocked. Kept her distance and occasionally swung at Jarsyn.

Zenobias swings weren't only filled with aura, but also with magic, each time Jarsyn had to block one of Zenobias attacks, he got more and more tired. He knew that he would eventually lose, He wanted to win, to prove that technology was stronger than Magic. He pressed a tiny button on the bottom of his sword, and suddenly, it transformed. The bronze blade extended, and morphed. Cogs and buttons appeared on the handle. Tubes and tents appeared on the blade.

Jarsyn Flipped a switch, pressed a few buttons and winded up a cog. The swords tubes started blowing out air at an incredible speed. He zoomed towards Zenobia, at an incredible speed, spinning in mid air. Zenobia was unable to dodge, or block, and got cut clean into mist of blood with only a single swing."What have you done!" The King of the swordsmen yelled. He wasn't angry because Jarsyn killed Zenobia, this was common among swordsmens duels. He was angry because Jarsyn had cheated.

"You and your entire class are herby banished from This clan! The only chance you will ever have to return is if you go to Mahomet and return with the secret of the heart herb beer! Don't disappoint me more than you already have!" The King Screamed