Rebirth

"I can work with this" Hennessy said. He lifted the girls head out of the drying puddle of blood she drowned in and laid her on some grass. Her eyes were wide open, and her neck was bent in an unnatural direction. "Bring her back" Hennessy told Detective ghost, who immediately stuck his hand through the girl and she woke up screaming "HOW COULD HE!? WHERE IS HE!? MY NECK, OH MY GOD, MY NECK" The girl howled. She began to choke on her own blood, which still sat in her throat. "Heal her!" Detective ghost yelled. Hennessy Grabbed the girls shoulders.

His hands turned a bright shade of blue, and The girl screamed. The drying blood surrounding her, just a few minutes ago, came rushing back into the gaping gash in her broken neck. Her bones snapped back into place, and it was like nothing happened to her. "Who are you guys" The girl asked. Detective ghost stuck his hand into the girls head.

"Who are you, why are you in this clan, and who killed you?" The Ghost asked "I am Bimala, I'm a fifteen year old girl, my favorite color is purple, my favorite food is Punjabi Goat cur- "Please shut up and tell me who killed you" Detective ghost commanded. "Why do they always his us their life story?" Hennessy said with a sigh.

"Im not dead, nor have I died" Bimala answered. "Damn it, Hennessy, you rewinded her too far backwards!" Detective ghost yelled frustrated. "I wanna go home so we can watch tv together, and eat burgers!" Detective Ghost hollered "But we're always solving case after case, and for what!? Gold? Mythical Artifacts? Old Books?" He said, fed up.

"When you're the best you have to work, now relax " Hennessy said. Detective ghost eased up, and asked another question "Where are you living?" "In that barn on the hill" Bimala answered. Detective ghost removed his hand from her head, and she dropped to her knees. "Where am I? Its morning already!?" Detective Ghost tossed two gold coins towards Bimala and he and his partner went to the barn. There they saw a two boys sleeping together, one hand a tail, the other had a golden sword strapped to his waist.

The two investigated the barn, searching for clues. They found a room, with three beds, one was giant, one was pretty big, and the last one was normally sized, in that bed, sat a cowboy cleaning his guns, seeming to be getting ready for something. he looked up at The strange pair standing in front of him. "HES GOT A GUN" Hennessy yelled, diving in a random direction. "We're in the cowboy clan, everyone has a gun" Detective ghost told Hennessy, who promptly stood up.

Do you know anything about a murder occurring? Detective ghost asked. "No... why are you in my house?" The cowboy asked. "I'm a detective" Detective ghost responded. A detective that only asks one question? Yeah, right! If I wanted to, I could make you talk, but its never the first person, so I wont bother." Detective Ghost said, leaving the room. "DEN! JAGUAR! Go to town and get me some salt!" The cowboy yelled. Den and Jaguar groaned and got up to get the salt. "I guess its time to steal more money." Den said