The Adventures of Detective Ghost?

Detective ghost and his assistant were trudging through the desert, Detective ghost had been hired by an anonymous person to solve a case in the cowboy clan. His assistant, Hennessy was a very old man, covered head to toe in wrinkles, however he walked with no limp or hinderance. Detective ghost and his assistant have been walking through the desert for days, no sand creatures attacked them, they all seemed to be recovering from an attack.

Soon the pair happened upon a dead body, surrounded by glass "The decay on this persons body shows died many years ago, the glass shards around her suggests that she was a sand elemental, who was exposed to temperatures so high that she was vitrified, and smashed to pieces." Detective ghost concluded. He reached his hand into the dead woman, and she came back to life spitting out sand, black blood, and glass. She Writhed in silent agony, her vocal chords decayed so much that she couldn't even scream.

Her body was filled with sand and glass shards. Detective ghost removed his hand from her, "she wont be able to tell us who did it, can you heal her?" Detective ghost asked Hennessy. "Her wounds are too terrible, she wont survive the process" he answered. The old man picked her up and slung her over his shoulder, he didn't want to bury her in sand, that may create another elemental, he would bury her in town.

Ghost Detective and his assistant claimed over a hill, and entered town, it was about 4 am, most of the cowboys were awake and working "No wonder this is the weakest clan, they're barley a clan as it is" The old man said. "Don't forget how strong The cowboy queen is, she can neutralize any magic she wants, if any of the other clans decide to invade, she can always surround the the town in a shield that cancels out magic, she may be one of the strongest clan leaders." Detective ghost said.

They walked around town, investigating. They saw a 15 foot tall woman "woah did your see that giant!?" The Hennessy yelled. "The species of Giant doesn't accurately describe this woman, she is more like a big human, just like all the other "Giants" in this world." The Detective Explained. They walked past a yeti. "Woah, its been forever since I saw a yeti!" The old man spouted excitingly "All yetis possess oracle magic, they can tell the future." Detective ghost said.

"The townsfolk are staring us down" Hennessy said nervously. "Of corse they are, people born in this clan are able to sense magic, and they don't like it, ignore them" Detective ghost told Hennessy. "Oh check it out, a dead body." Detective Ghost said, almost gleefully. He and his partner examined the body, hundreds of bullet holes covered this body. Detective ghost told the old man to grab the boys phone. The old man obliged, grabbing the phone the the kids dead hands. He turned it on, and from the looks of it the kid was about to hit send on the letter "N" in a post on an app with a smile logo.

The old man showed detective ghost. "This kid got what he deserved However, the person who hired us said that we were supposed to solve the case of a dead girl, not boy, let him rot." Detective ghost mused. The pair searched the tow for hours until they found a girl with a broken neck. "I can work with this" Hennessy said.