Pointless

ITS TOO HEAVY, IT'LL DRAG YOU IN WITH IT!" She screamed. It seemed That Bimala didn't know that Jaguar could breathe underwater, but Jaguar didn't have time to tell her, because he was carrying the most weight he had ever carried before, he gave himself tiger feet and arms, he dug his claws into the ground, and pulled with all his might in an effort to get that Drakin out of the water.

        Suddenly a second hand emerged, Tyson slammed his hand into the ground, and pulled himself out of the water, instead of spewing out the water, like Bimala did, he glowed red hot for a moment, then open his mouth, letting out a huge cloud of steam. Tyson stared at Jaguar, who dropped on the floor, unable to move, terrified that the Drakin would decide to smash him right then and there.

            Instead Tyson knelt to Jaguar "you saved my life, thank you, young Human. Oh, I mean Humanoid" he said, pointing at Jaguars head. At first Jaguar thought he was referring to his tail, but Tyson was pointing to his head. What the Hell... Bimala said, staring at Jaguars cat ears. "Woah, dude you have to sets of ears!" Bimala exclaimed Jaguars already superhuman hearing improved twice as much. "Woah" he said, right before both his human ears fell off. Bimala Shrieked and grabbed Jaguars ears, trying to put them back on.

       "What's your name, humanoid?" Tyson asked "Kojo Rosemary" Jaguar replied. "What a nice name" Tyson said "That's your  name!? I thought it was Jaguar!" Bimala yelled. "Did you really think that my name was Jaguar? Cmon" Bimala blushed "sorry" "RETREAT!" They all heard in the distance. Bimala and Jaguar stared at Tyson, Tyson stared back at them they all went their separate ways, Jaguar and Bimala finding the bulk of the Norse troops retreating along with the rest of the armies.

        They met Den and Smog walking with each other, smog was beaten and bruised, looking worried "There's something wrong with Den" he said. Jaguar ran up to Den there wasn't a scratch on him Jaguar reached for his friends face, to which Den placed his hand on his sword. "Don't. Touch me." He whispered before pushing Jaguar to the ground. Suddenly a rainbow light enveloped the Norse army, and they found themselves back in Valhalla.

          And the army, specifically the heroes for hire erupted in protest. Jaguar stared at the heroes they held their heads in their arms, they were missing legs, and clutching their vital organs. They were dead, and the Gods made good on their promise, bringing them to Valhalla. Luckily none of His friends were dead. The Elf, Lenny light foot, approached the group of heroes, holding his beating heart in his right hand.

        "This war is complete bull crap" Lenny said.  "No one told me that you can die in war!" He shouted. "Oh so it's the gods fault that you're a fucking idiot?" Den asked Rhetorically. "Woah, you've  changed. Regardless, I want out of this war, there going to send us right back down to fight over and over until one of the IMMORTAL gods manage to KILL one another. Do you have any idea how pointless this war is?" Lenny yelled  Bimala Piped up "I might have an idea."