Enter the Pyramids!

We've been with our teams for awhile, its best to stay that way! Plus, I wouldn't want you slowing us down! He said with a laugh. Den and his friends were left alone on the run burnt into the ground by the bifrost as everyone headed to their pyramids. There were Seven pyramids, each varying in size and height. However the biggest pyramid was deep black. It was hovering over the ground. "Sooo which pyramid should we ransack?" Jaguar asked. "Should we go to the floating one?" Den suggested. "NO!" Everyone shouted. "Its way too ominous" Bimala said.  

    "Eenie... meenie... miney... That one!" Smog said, picking out a random pyramid. "c'mon!"He said, as he ran towards it. The others followed him, soon arriving to it. Smog infused his guns with aura and shot them at the pyramid wall. It exploded and they headed in. They looked around seeing books, and and mummified bodies. But they saw no one there. 

    They eventually got saw a large library there was a sign that read Hall of Grimoires There were books as far as the eye could see. "I think this is the bulk of this pyramid" Jaguar observed. "Maybe each pyramid contains one specific thing" Bimala said. "Regardless, there's There's only one thing to do." Den said. "Burn it to the ground" Smog finished. "How do you suggest we do that?" Jaguar said. 

     "Remember that enchanted pouch that I found on the White Gunslinger?" Smog asked. "Faintly" everyone answered. "Well I think I understand how it works. You reach into the pouch, and some kind of gun will be presented. for you to grab hold of.  Once you do grab hold of it, you pull it out, and reach back in for the ammo. Its completely random, but I realized something" Smog explained, as he reached into his Pouch. "I'm inhumanly lucky!" He said, as he pulled out a flamethrower.

     Everyone looked in surprise, Smog pulled out a gas tank to fuel it. "Whoah" Den said, seeming dumbfounded at what he just witnessed. "Welp, get to work" Bimala said. And Smog got to work indeed. He burned the books containing all of the magical spells and knowledge that the scribes and magicians of Egypt used to cast their spells. Jaguar noticed one book wasn't burning. It had strange symbols on it, that he couldn't read. 

    Jaguar grabbed it, and put it in his pocket, thinking. This isn't going to pay off in awhile, I might as well forget it exists Jaguar caught Bimala staring at him, and wondered what she had seen. Jaguar walked towards Bimala and the closer he got, the more embarrassed she looked. "Are you ok?" He asked Bimala. "Yeah Yeah, I'm totally fine, I was just wondering if you were ok, thats all!" She quickly replied. Jaguar just decided that she was just weird, and that she hadn't actually seen anything.

  "Ok lets get out of here" Den said, and they all left they went back to the rune that was burnt into the floor. There they met the rest of the army. "Did you guys see anyone?" Asked Lenny. Den shook his head. "Did ANYONE see anybody?" Smog asked. "No" everyone said. The pyramids were completely empty. "Who is that?" Jaguar asked pointing to a tall teenager His eyes glowed blue, lacking pupils and he had flowing streaks all over his body he had short blonde hair.  He wore leather boots and pants, but no shirt. He said one word "Himedal!"