Part 21: Reuniting

Start bij het begin

"Mom..." Everyone looked at Austin and I. "Austin and I are engaged." My mom instantly started tearing up. She came up to us and gave each of us a hug congratulating us. My dad just kinda sat there awkwardly. Izzy on the other hand was pouting because I 'took him away from her.'

"Izzy, look at it this way. Now we can see each other all the time! You can tell all your friends that the Austin Mahone is marrying your sister," Austin told her trying to cheer her up. I started laughing because he call himself 'the' Austin Mahone.

"You mean we will be like family?" She replied looking Austin dead in the eye. Her lips curved into a smile when he shook his head yes. She threw her arms around Austin and he picked her up. Looking at him with Izzy makes me want to have this baby even more. He is going to be an amazing Dad.

After a little while I wanted to go upstairs to my room and just relax. My family was starting to annoy me. "We are going upstairs. Is it cool if Austin sleeps over?"  My mom said yes so we started heading upstairs.

"Where am I going to sleep?" Izzy pouted.

"You can sleep in my room, with me." My mom declared making Izzy pout more.

"Sorry Iz. We will make it up to you I promise"

The I heard a new voice stating there opinion about the sleepover. "I don't think you two should sleep in the same room." I looked over at my dad who decided to speak up.

"I don't really think you have any place to say anything and he is my fiancé for god sakes. I think we can handle sleeping in the same room." I shot at him scoffing.

"I think I do. I am your father whether you like it or not."

"Well your haven't acted like one. Come on Austin." I said continuing upstairs with Austin attached to my hand.

"Gabby. I said NO. Obviously your mom doesn't care about you to sleeping the same room, and look where that got you." My dad raised his voice. He was referring to me being pregnant. He's never raised his voice at me before. I don't really think he had any reason to say anything. I mean he may be my dad but I will never see him as one. Ever. After he yelled at me I just let go of Austin's hand and ran up to my room, slamming the door.

Once inside my room I plopped down on my bed face first. With my head in my pillow I screamed at the top of my lungs. It may sound childish but I had to do it. He was ruining my birthday and Austin and I's time together. Who knows how long he is staying or when he is leaving again. I also thought it was very rude what he said about my pregnancy. That pissed me off the most.

A knock on the door disrupted my thoughts. I ignored it though. If it was Austin he would just walk in. Just then I heard my door close and footsteps leading towards my bed. My bed sunk down and a hand started rubbing my back. That's when I knew it was Austin.

"I hate him." I breathed not taking my head out of my pillow.

"You don't mean that, you're angry right now." Austin replied still rubbing my back.

"No I really do mean that. I've never forgave him for leaving us. I don't plan on it either....." I still didn't move from my position. "Can we please just not talk about it."

"Sure anything for you." He answered, making me smile. "So are you gonna move anytime soon or..?"

"No. I'm staying like this all night." I started laughing.

"Fine, I will just have to make you move."

"I'd like to see you try. And NO tickling..that's not fair." I told him, knowing that's what he was planning on doing.