Chapter : 40

After one week : Day of marriage.

Tara is ready in a beautiful white gown, she is not happy at all her expressions are like she don't have anything to say, do........

Chinu : I have a gift for you queen....

Tara : Hmmm...

Chinu : are not you curious, where is that cheerful girl?

Tara : chinu, I'm not in mood please.

Chinu : ok ok, come with me its time for you go down...

He hold her hand and walked towards asle....... She keep getting flashback of her pervious wedding....

Jungkook get married to star, but it was her not star.... Her eyes are full of tears, just about to fall from her eyes.

Chinu hand her hand to a male... She didn't look up and her face is covered with her vein.....

Someone give her ring.....

She put it in male's hand.....

It's her time to extent her hand and she did it but without looking up but for her shock, she didn't take off her precious ring.... It's still in her hand.

{She remembered : don't take it out ever.}

??? : you do take my words seriously.

She recognized that voice and looked up towards his face its jungkook....

Jungkook : I like it.

She is so much in shocked and looked towards chinu, he is smiling brightly...

Suga : I told you not to hurt our kookie but you still......

A tear fall from her eye, she looked towards Suga....

Jimin : why did you thought that you don't have any right on us.

She hide her face in her palm and start crying, jungkook held her shoulder and pulled her towards him.

After sometime she back away and start hitting him (softly), saying.... You're so bad.

Why did you come here, you're so bad

He stopped her hands and said......

You are mine officially, unofficially, ethically or unethically...... It does not matter, who you are whether jimin's sister, Kim's daughter or something else.

He wiped the tears..... And said let's go from here....

Tara : but, rajveer?

Chinu : you don't have to worry about that, I'll handle him and don't worry about this country it's in my hands now safe and secure...

........................................................................

There were on airport to go back in there private jet.

Inside, Tara sitting with jungkook and infront of them jimin and taehyung...

Tara : how you guys know about me? Being here?

Jungkook : ok, first of all I'm upset that you didn't told me this..... So don't talk to me.

Tara : ok, jimin you told me.

Jimin : well mu actual sister make it so obvious that she is not you....

Tara : how, I have told her everything.

Taehyung : you may have told her everything but she can't be you by behavior.

Tara : means?

Jimin : firstly she accept me, well I'm glad..... Secondly is call kookie, oppa third she didn't flirt with anyone and mainly she said no to ice cream and money...

Tara : she is dumb, who say no to ice cream and money.

Jimin : not everyone is like you. (sarcastic)

Tara : no one can be also. (smirking)

Taehyung : well it's good that, you're not star......

Tara : why?

Taehyung : cause jimin wants his sister to divorce jungkook, cause you know he is quite old for her.

Jungkook glare towards him.....

Taehyung : I'm according to him not me saying it.

Tara : so jimin am I not your sister?

Jimin : ofcourse you are... Why asking

Tara : then what about me, I'm same age as your sister.

Jimin : you want divorce from him...just tell me and I arrange everything for you (smiling)

Jungkook : No.....

Tara : are not you upset with me then why are you talking?

Jungkook : stop that, and don't you dare mention divorce word again..... I-I will - will......... I will

Tara : I will.... What?

Jungkook : I don't know, but don't.

Tara : ok, now what can I do. I got married to you twice.... Laughing

Everyone else also laughed.....

Tara pov : I'm so dumb head to think nothing is mine, look at them everything is mine completely.....

Thank you so much jungkook for loving me.......

Jungkook pov : it's good you didn't take out the ring, this ring help me to figure out that you are not with me...

Flashback :

Where is star, I can't find her in hotel said jimin.....

Jhope : go and ask jungkook, she must be with him.

Jungkook : she is not with me (coming towards them)
Wait let me cheak, where is she (I checked her location, but it's showing somewhere far...)

Jimin : no need she is here....

Jungkook : but.....

.................. To be continued................