Chapter : 30

It's a normal day......... And weekend so they are in home.

And some guest is also coming.... His teammate cause they are curious to meet some one, who can mange to handle jungkook that much.

Cause he is really a ice bug..... And his anger, well sometime star also get scared of it but she pretend to be strong.

Ya ya her fake bravery.....cause she is a scaredy cat in real life when it's comes to violence.

She is in kitchen making food, well no body said her to but... She is detemine to impress them or I say prank them.

She put extra chilly in food...but some-
One stopped her before she add.

Jungkook : don't prank them, they are not clam as me.

Star : hehheeh... I'm not doing anything you know na.

Jungkook : don't star, cause they are my hyungs they even have audi city to shut me.

Star : so what, i also have power to shuting you its not a big deal.

Jungkook : star.... Don't na

Star : mm mm.... Ok

Jungkook : thank you, your highness.

Star : queen, wants to go and get ready for guest...... Will give side Mister.

Jungkook : pleasure, queen

______________________________________

They were in living room and she is wearing normal clothes that she wear in home..... But presentable.

She heared door bell, so she went to door and welcomed a so tall figure literally..... She looks so small in front of jk and he is literally taller than him.

Star : wow, I never notice you are this tall.

Namjoon : hiii, I am....

Star : Kim namjoon.......

Namjoon : wow, you have sharp memory.

Star : I remember every hot mess in my life..

Namjoon : cough....... You are the way tae told us...

Star : and what he told you?

Namjoon : you are a pervert....smiling

Star : excuse me! It's my house behave

Namjoon : exactly! Behave.

Star : (she don't have a word to say someone really have audacity to shut her) so she give him side to come inside.

In living room :

Jungkook : hello hyung's

Namjoon : hiii, kookie

Star : (hennn kookie they are weird who call a 30 year old man kookie, strange they are so wired)

Jimin : hiii, princess (looking towards star)

Star : she saw his eyes in her direction so she turn to look if someone is behind her...... But no one is there, so point her index figure towards her indicate..... Me.

Jimin : why you looking behind I'm calling you.

Star : (do I know him and princess, seriously) hiii, Mister kidnapper.

Jimin : (he looked towards jungkook, and he just shook his head in no..)

Tae : hello, star.

Star : hiii

Tae : how are you?

Star : still alive... Eyeing towards jk

Jin : hiii, I'm kim seokjin kookie elder hyung.....

Star : how much?

Jin : mmmm I guess 5 year....

Star : o my god, no you literally look smaller than everyone.....

Jin : ya I know I'm world wide handsome...

Star : indeed....

Jhope : hiii, I'm your hope your my hope I'm jhope. You can call me hobi.

Star : hiii, I'm star ( looking towards suga)

Suga : not answering her.....

Star : hello, sir I'm greeting you here.

Suga : so what?

Star : you are literally in my house and not behaving nice, so let me tell you exit is that way.

Suga : it's kookie's house.....

Star : but it's my home....

Suga : can you please behave like a grown up.

Star : o thankyou for your precious advice Mister, but I don't have change and I don't like free things and advise also.

Suga : you.... Little drama queen .....don't you know how to respect elders.

Star : sorry, I don't now get the hell out from here..... Please.

Jungkook : star...

Star : WHAT?

Jungkook : nothing let's have lunch first, then talk.....

Suga and star they are giving each other glares...... Like someone gonna get killed today.

................ To be continued...............