Chapter : 4

Like regularly I was in kitchen cooking breakfast for him... And he is sit across the dinning table busy in his phone.

Suddenly kitchen glass window broke with a red boll..... I picked it up and walked towards main door while smirking.

Jungkook got confused and followed me from behind
I open the door and their are some kids smiling sweetly

Kids : Aunty are ball
Star : wait a minute whom you call aunty and I'm not going to give you ball this time.... What about our window.
I am going to call your parent and complain about this to them.

Jungkook : stop fighting with kids give them back the ball ( walked towards her)

Star : hiding it behind her No this time I'm not

Kids : look aunty you don't even have kids in your house give us back our ball.... Please

Star : again aunty from where i look you like a aunty you better say sorry for that and I'm not going to give you back your ball.

Jungkook : I but my hand around her as she is so small and snatch the ball and give them back

Star : no jungkook no stop don't do that as i about run towards kids.

He held my waist from both hand or i say pick me up and walk towards kitchen and said lets have breakfast.

Don't fight with kids.

Star : they were saying me aunty ( mumbling and whelming, sulking)

Jungkook : thinking she is so cute
He just smile but hide it before she see.

After breakfast he went to company and she went her collage.

And after taking firts lecture it's free lecture so she decide to going to company, because she is not in mood to take lecture.

In office :

Jungkook was sitting in his office suddenly a employee get into for some work purpose..... But the way she is dressed its more look like she is here to seduce.

As she is standing beside him while he checking the documents.

Star come in his office without knocking well knocking is not her style.

Employee : how can you come in without knocking.....

Star : while smiling and walking towards them just like that...

Employee : have some dignity about ceo post...

Star : o really same to you ( while eyeing her top to bottom)

Employee : sir, look she is insulting me.....

Star : I didn't till yet.... But exit is that way ( pointing towards gate)

She stormed her feet when she didn't get any response from jungkook.

Star : looking towards her says " wow angry women of the year"

She looked towards jungkook who is busy in his laptop again she look in laptop and lean towards him a little for clear view...... And she see some numbers..

Jungkook : did you understand while looking towards her.

She look towards him face are just inch away and shock her head.

He chuckled this time lateing her see and point towards screen and start explaining about profit, share blah blah....

Jungkook : did you understand...

Star : you earn well... Why don't you give some money to me I'm out of it (while smiling)

Jungkook : NO

Star : no

Jungkook : No, didn't you took from my wallet....

Star : that was for grocery and I want some for my examination form... Well why don't you feel my form.

Jungkook : ok

Star : she took her phone open the website and give him while it's time to pay...

He pay the amount and then removed his card from my phone...

Star : No, why did you do that...

Jungkook : I am not stupid to let you use card.

Star : she was shook ( he indeed understood my plan)

........................................................................

Jungkook : prepare meeting room for me..... She stand-up from couch and went towards the meeting room and arrange the files and project and Water bottle.

As everything is ready jungkook walked in with heartthrob of company " hot mess ufff kim taehyung"

She was standing beside jk and eyes was fixed on HM and jk notice it and said go out but she didn't move and said it's her duty to be there for help.

Jungkook : I'll give you 500 bucks...

Star : 1000 bucks...

Jungkook : ok...

Star : she was about to go out but stopped and turn walk back and said while opening her hands infront of him saying " give me now"

Jungkook : sigh and said I ll transfer to you... Now go

Star : No give me now i want eat cheese burger.....and I don't have a penny

Jungkook : calling someone and saying....... Let miss kim eat anything and put it in my account.

Star : Anything......

Jungkook : Hmmm anything now go..

Star : ok going out with her precious smile.......

Kim taehyung : Are you trying to aww her....... Look at your age bro, have shame...... Is all girl is dead from our age group.

Jungkook : I'm not awwing her ' she is my wife'

Kim taehyung : wtf...... When, why, how, where........

..................... To be continued..............