Chapter : 9

In home :

Star pov,
she was in bed sitting with books but she is so lost in kai's words...

'you just wait and watch'

What he is going to do.... Is it just to scare me or
Uffff what now did I hurt his male ego what he try to imply by saying wait and watch..... Omg what kind of headache is this
O god save me this time i don't flirt for straight three days...

Jungkook :

Star..

Star...

STAR....

Star : I got startle from a voice..... O it's jungkook.

Hmm what happen.

Jungkook : where are you lost...

Star : n.. No.... Nothing

Jungkook : exam stress?

Star : Hmmm.... Something like that (should I tell him... But what I'm gona say I got a warning just because I flirt with him..... So embarrassing, let it be I'll handle it by myself)

Jungkook : which exam?

Star : Thermodynamics..

Jungkook : best of luck...

Star : thank you I need it... With a worrying smile.

Jungkook pov : she must be so strees about her exam.....hmmmm I miss her talk and wonding around me.

........................................................................

In collage :

She came out after finishing her exam and luckily yeonjun is also there for practical...... So she come out safely from collage... And yeonjun going to drop her home.

Yeonjun : how's the exam?

Star : cool.

Yeonjun : why didn't you said me anything happen in collage with kai?

Star : I don't wanna talk about it... Please

Yeonjun : ok, just stay with me... I'll drop you from collage.

Star : thanks.

Yeonjun : did you talk about this to sir.

Star : Jungkook?

Yeonjun : hmm

Star : no, I don't want to... And please don't ask me anything from me my mind is suck.

Yeonjun :..............

Yeonjun : don't you think so that car is following us?

Star : what?

Yeonjun : ya I guess let's take a u-turn for check.

And that car is still following us.... Star do you think it's......

Star : don't say that and drop me to company... ( I don't want him to know my address and about jungkook)

Yeonjun : ok

After a long while they are infront of company.... She went in and notice car going away.

She was at recipients and looking towards that following...

Suddenly someone tap her shoulder and she got startled...

Star : aaaaa

Tae : w-what happened? Why are you screaming...

Star : aa it's you.... You scared me.

Tae : mmm sorry.

Star : no it's ok, it just I watched a horror movie at night

Tae : ohh....... Coffee?

Star : I don't like coffee... While making eww face.

Tae : same pinch.... I also.... It just the way to ask.... Formality

Star : then hot chocolate (smiling)

Tae : sure, your treat... Teasing smile.

Star : ok bye..

Tae : ok ok my treat...

Star : that's like a good gentleman... Let's go

Tae : ok

Star pov : (shit, you flirty mind again strat that nonsense... Stay in your limit star)

After talking sometimes she went home from there.... Tae even ask 'are you not going to meet jungkook' but she said 'he must be busy'.

........................................................................

It's her last day of collage after that its going to holiday...... So she don't want to interact with kai.

As it was she didn't see him nor his presence also.....

So she happily went towards jungkook's office......to spent her day with him.

She is not able to interact with him as she is busy in her exams and kai problem...

Well from after that day she did not see anyone following her or stalking nor any sigh of kai..... So she is relaxed that he just said it nothing else...About warning.

In office :

She went inside and took lift for jungkook's cabin and she just want to hug jungkook so tight.

She is on his floor....

And she got inside his cabin without knocking as knocking is not her things to do........ And she saw someone sitting with jungkook.

His face is not visible.....

She was smile while looking towards jungkook... And walked towards his desk.

Suddenly that person turn and he was kai.....

And seeing him, her face turned worried one..... And she frozed

Jungkook : what are you doing here (cold tone)

Star : n-nothing sir

Jungkook : go now I'm in a meeting...

Star : she looked towards kai, and he was smirking..... And that smirk is really scaring.

.................. To be continued....................