"Rei..." Lloyd said concerned.

Anirei smiled at Lloyd and Garmadon sweetly before she gestured for them to sit down, "You are in for quite the show. It has been some time since you've seen the lights, has it not, Lloyd?"

Lloyd nodded as he and his father sat down in front of Anirei. She took out a piece of paper from the pocket in her gi and placed it on the rocky ground. She closed her eyes and began. The two quickly saw something they didn't expect. Lloyd has seen the lights of her being balanced during their meditation sessions before, but this was far more beautiful.

Unlike her previous lights, which were clashing colors of white and black, her new lights were a beautiful shade of silver that seemed to light up her entire form. Her face was serene, like she was at absolute peace. Lloyd smiled as the silver lights filled the cave with a sense of peace that spread throughout all of their hearts, but as he looked back at her face, he could feel his heating up once again.

He had never seen her in this kind of light, and Garmadon could see how his son smiled at the young girl. He recognized that look from whenever he looked at Misako. The look of a man who had fallen for the one he cares for the most.

Just then, Anirei's peaceful face turned to one of distress. Lloyd wanted to go and snap her out of her trance, but he knew better than to do so. It would ruin the vision. The silver light slowly formed a small tornado over the paper in front of Anirei, like sand falling onto the paper to create a picture.

A few minutes passed before Anirei snapped out of her trance and the picture was completed. She opened her eyes and took the paper in her hands before looking at it with confusion.

"What's wrong, Anirei?" Garmadon asked.

"This makes no sense." She said, showing off the picture to Lloyd and Garmadon, who were equally confused.

The picture was drawn in silver ink, but it was also drawn in black as well. The picture showed off a hand grasping another, one hand drawn in silver ink while the other was in gold, but both were surrounded by darkness and what looked to be bits of white surrounding them.

They didn't know what to make of it. The gold and silver had to mean Lloyd and Anirei, but what was the darkness surrounding them? What did those little white dots mean for them? Why were their hands holding each other so tightly? And why did it fill Anirei with such a heavy sense of dread?

"What does it mean, Anirei?" Garmadon asked.

Anirei shook her head and turned the paper back around to see the picture again, "That I cannot say. My vision was clouded with shadows, something was blocking me from seeing the rest of it. But from what I could see in my vision, it has something to do with me and Lloyd, and I can't see when or what will happen." 

She dropped the paper on the ground and sighed, "This makes no sense at all. I am always able to see the future and it always comes true. Perhaps this is a sign that my powers of perception are beginning to wane."

"Maybe you will feel better after a night's rest." Garmadon said as the daylight was fading fast. They all decided to sleep in that very cave, but Anirei was too restless from her vision, for she had lied just a little to Lloyd and his father.

"You should get some rest, Rei." She heard Lloyd say as he rose from his own restless sleep, "We've got a long day tomorrow."

Anirei sighed and gently placed her fingers on the jewel embedded in her forehead. Doing that always calmed her down, even just a little. She had been doing it with her mother's gemstone, as Anirei always wondered when she could have one of her very own.