Kickball

Gryffin Guys and Girls

Mione: Soooo.. whats the
plan for today?
Blaisebikini: Idk. Anyone
have any ideas?
Theodore: Well we could
sneak down to hogsmade and
go skating?
Ronnie: Sounds fun but can we do
that another time. I think I
am at my last straw with Professer
Mcgonagoll.

Rainonme: Wait guys ai just
had the best idea ever!!
We can play kickball!!

Potty: Whats Kickball?
Ronnie: Idk?
Potty: Okkkk..?

Rainonme: Well Harold to
answer your question Kickball
is the best lol!! Not to flex or
anything but I 've never lost a
game💪💪

Theodore: It's sounds like
fun!! How do we play?!

Rainonme: I will tell you once
we get everyone who wants
to play.

Blasiebikini: Alrighty, anyone
who wants to play meet
by Hagrids hut!
Mione: Okay, just let me
finish my book real quick
only got 3 more pages left!
Ronnie: omy🏃
////////////////////////////////////////////

"Alright everyone here?" Miones ask "Well at least everyone who wants to play."
"Yep!!" Raina says. "I am not playing, I am here to be referee, and Luna is also not playing. She just wants to watch and cheer us on" Nev says. "Yep! I love watching you guys play, its always so entertaining! Also I miss watching quidditch" Luna says. "Me too Luna, I miss playing quidditch" Raina says. "Anyways we need a big field so I was thinking we could go down to the quidditch pitch since no one would be down there anyway?" Raina suggested. "Not a bad idea!!" Theo exclaims happily. The gang starts heading down to the pitch. As the go down Harry goes up to Raina, "So you really think I would believe that you've never lost a game of kickball before?" "Weather you believe it or not I have never lost." "Well see" "Whats that suppose to mean Harold?!" "Well Ray, I know that if we are put onto seperate teams my team will obviously win, cause tou can't kick a ball to save your life." "Well I can kick your balls and be perfectly fine" "Okay rude, and I've seen you try and kick a quaffle, you almost hit poor Angey in the face!" "Okay well a quaffle is different from a kickball, the kickball is made out of RUBBER NOT HARD LEATTHER!". "Well you two please stop bickering! It's annoying enough having Ron and Mione bickering all the time. Don't you two start" Blaise says in an annoyed tone. "Pfff, We weren't arguing, we were disagreeing, in a loud manner" Raina says. "Sure Rain, whatever you say."  Blaise exclaims tired of our shit. Once the gang reached the qudditch pitch Raina explained how to play the game. "Okay, everyone got it, any questions before we start?" Theo raised his hand. "So no questions? Okay then lets start" Raina stated. Theo but his hand down with a small hmph. "So what are we gonna to about teams?" Dean questioned. "Well how did teams work last time Rain?" Seamus asked. "Well we did boys vs girls." "Then lets do that!!" "Wait Seamus, there are 5 girls and 7 guys who want to play here." Mione exclaims with a confused look on her face. "How exactly would that work?" "Idk? Rain any wise words?" Seamus says looking over at Raina. "Okay so how about the boys only get one kick each and the girls keep playing til we get 3 outs? How does that sound?" "Its sounds like a great idea!!" Enzo says " Well then what are we waiting for? Lets play!!" Ron says. "Okay so its Me, Mione, Gin, Lav, and Pav against Harold, Ronnie, Dean, Seamus, Blaise, Theo, and Enzo correst?" Mione asked making sure she got everyone who wanted to play. "Pretty much" Neville says "Okay then, Team huddle girls! So what is our game plan?" Raina ask. "Idk, I've only learned how to play this game only 20 minuts ago!" Lavander exclaims "Oh well then nvm Lav." "Wait what was your game plan last time you play'd, it must have worked if you've never lost a game!" "Well we didn't really have a game plan we just kinda threw the ball at the other oppents but at that time we didn't exactly follow the rules, Dang never should have told them the rules!" Raina says with a frusteated face. "Well we do want to win fairly don't we?" Mione says. "Yeahhhh I guess so." "Alright lets play!" Mione says as the rest of the girls go onto the field since the guys were kicking first. "Hey you girls wanna make the game more intresting?" Dean says from his spot in line. "Sure why not!" Raina says. "Okay well if our team wins you girls have to go around school wearing our cone halloween coustumes!" Dean says. "Okay well if we win you guys have to go around school an entire week wearing girl clothes that weee pick out!" Raina says pointing to her and her friends. "Hmmm DEAL!! Get ready to lose Lupin!!" "Wouldn't be so sure about that Thomas!" Raina yells as she goes to her spot on third base, right next to the one and only Harold Potterson. "Hey Ray, wanna make a bet of our own?" Harry says "Hmm sure." Raina says intriged. "Okay well If I win you have to go on a date with me. A real date." "Okay then, if I win you have to do my homework for an entire week!" "Really? Okay then, let me rephrase my side of the bet, if I win you have to go on a date with me, AND carry all my books to my class for an entire week!" "Fine, its a deal Ig" Raina says as she rolls her eyes. "Alright let the game begin!" Dean exclaims. About half way through the game. "It did NOT touch me!! The ball missed!" Raina yelled as Ron was complaining while grabbing the kickball. "It so did!" Ron says as he gets in Rainas face. "It did not!" Raina and Ron started to complain. Neville then blows his whistle "GUYS!! I am the referee here!" "Sorry Nev" Ron says "Okay now that we are all calmed down, the ball did not touch you Rain." Neville says. "HA! Thats why I love you Nev!" Raina says as she points her finger at Ron and hugs Neville. "Thats not fair! Your Nevilles favorite!!" "Thats not true, it is fair." Nev says as he walks off the kickball field. "WHATT!" "Ron calm down it's okay we will catch up to them enventually" Dean says as he looks at Raina who is smirking at him. The score was... 10-30 (2 points for everytime someone hits home and 5  home runs) and the boys were losing badly. "Alright I am sick and tired of Raina and the rest of the girls always taunting us!" Ron exclaims. "Honestly me to" Dean says with a sad expression. "Hey guys. I think I have an idea" Harry says with a smug smirk on his face.