Hermiones B-day!

Rain's Pov
"WAKE UP MIONE ITS YOUR BITHDAY!!"
I said while jumping on her bed and singing the lyrics to Happy Birthday by Katy Perry. "I'M UP BITCH I'M UP!!" Mione yelled in my face as she was waking up. " Oop someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" " Oh please the only reason I am awake right now is because you wouldn't stop JUMPING on my bed" "In my defense I was trying to get you up for breakfast anddd IT'S YOUR BITHDAY!!!" "Oh yeah.. I forgot" "*pure shock* How can theee Hermione Jean Granger forget her own BIRTHDAY!!" "How about you let my get up and get dressed so we can go to breakfast" "Okay!" I said ending the conversation. Hermione got up and went to the bathroom while I went down to the common room to finsh getting the suprise party ready. "guys will u shut up I hear her coming!" I whisperd. Hermione came down the stairs and we all yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIONE!!". Hermione was so shocked she stood there for a minute or two before actaully reacting. "Oh my gosh you guys I love this!! And you really did this all for me too!" " Actually it was more Rains then anyone eles" Fred said coming out from behind a couch. "Rainy really!! I LOVE IT!! YOU KNOW ME SO WELL!!" Hermione yelled as she was jumping at me and into a hug "Anything for you Mione!!" I say.
/////////////////////////////////////////
rain.lupinss posted

liked by mione

liked by mione.grang, theo.dott, and 3,876 others
tagged: @mione.grang
rain.lupinss: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BESTA!! I love you to the moon and back!!! Words can describe how much you mean to me. Life wouldn't be complete without you, so thank you for being my best friend. I love you!!

mione.grang: Thank you so much for the suprise party!! I love you to the moon and back 1000 times over!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
\>>> rain.lupinss: I love you to the moon and back 2000 times over!!

raonisking_weasley: this is so sweet!! Happy birthday Mione!!
\>>mione.grang: I hope your still gonna post somthing!
\>>> ronisking_weasley: ofc I will!!

h.j.potter: Happy birthday Mione!! <3
\>>> mione.grang: thank you Harry!
\>>> ronisking_weasley: wait so you scold me for wishing you a happy birthday but not Harry?!! How unfair!!
\>>> mione.grang: its because I know Harry is gonna post something but I am never 100% sure about what your gonna do!
////////////////////////////////////////
h.j.potter posted

liked by mione

liked by mione.grang, romilda.vane, and 1,982 others
tagged: @mione.grang
h.j.potter: Happy birthday Mione!! Thanks for being one of my best friends! And thank you for always being able to help me with my postions homework too💜

mione.grang: Thank Harry💜
\>> h.j.potter: Anytime Mione💜

///////////////////////////////////
queen.gin posted

Liked by mine

Liked by mine.grang, lav.brownie, and 3872 others
Tagged: @mione.grang
queen.gin: Happy Birthday to the one and only Hermione Jean Granger!! Love you lots Mione!!

mine.grang: Thanks Gin💖
\>>> queen.gin: Anytime💖
///////////////////////////////////////
ronisking_weasley

gin: Anytime💖///////////////////////////////////////ronisking_weasley

liked by mione.grang, lav.brownie, and 2,163 others
tagged: @mione.grang
ronisking_weasley: Happy birthday to one of my beat friends Mione💜 Hope you uave a great one. Also I told you I would post!!

mione.grang: Thank you Ronald💜
/////////////////////////////////////
Another chapter done! Thanks to all who read my book!!