He understood why Jimin said those things to Yoongi in the start.

Yoongi: Jungkook? Is there something?

Jungkook: umm. That.. yeah- that I am scared. Yeah, I am scared of sleeping alone.

He wasn't scared. It was that he didn't know what to say to them after he knocked. His only intention was to not allow them kiss. So he made up.

Jimin: why didn't you say me before? I could have drove you home at that time. It's late now.

Yoongi: we can't do anything about it now. We are couple. Even if I could come I am having Jihyun to take care of.

Jungkook: I am sorry. I didn't think about it.

Jimin: it's ok, to open up. Anyway if you need anything you are free to call us.

Jungkook: thank you hyung.

They closed the door. Jungkook went to the room he is supposed to be sleeping in.

Jimin: shall we continue princess? *sly smile*

Yoongi: what is with that smile? Don't scare me oppa.

Jimin: sorry I scared you but I want my kiss.

Yoongi leans forward and peck him.

Jimin: that's not enough.

Then Jimin grab Yoongi's jaw sofltly and kissed him hungrily.

Yoongi: enough?

Jimin: always.

Yoongi: now come and sleep. I am sleepy. *pout*

Jimin: good-night baby

Yoongi: goodnight oppa.

They went near Jihyun and gave a kiss on his forehead and greeting a 'goodnight our prince'. Then went to bed, cuddled and slept.

While Jungkook on the other hand planning something to separate the couple. Since he came to their home, he began to notice evry single thing between them. He took his phone and called someone but that person didn't take the the call. He got angry and kept the phone and slept.

Then after long hours, it was 2.30 and Jimin slowly got ready, kissed his both babies and whispering 'i love you's and went for his mission. Little did he know someone saw him going for the mission.

Jungkook's alarm was ringing. He checked the time, it was 2.30.

Jungkook's mind: why did I keep it in the mid night? Aah I have to check where Jimin hyung is going.