𝐆𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧

[-]

[-]

"Hey..." London softly knocked and leaned inside Lisbon's room with a small smile where she was alone reading a book. London felt relieved that there was no Sergio there, so she walked inside a little bit more. "...would you like to join me for some red wine and swiss cheese with grapes?" 

Lisbon looked up at her and chuckled pulling away from her table on her chair after seeing the sight of her and hearing the offer. "It would be my pleasure, London."

London giggled as she showed the way to where she made everything for Lisbon. The two had some sort of a close bond ever since the Royal Mint and after all these years, they were still close.

London loved the fact that she was joining them even though she had a feeling that she would almost right from the start. But she still pretended that her joining them for the second heist was unexpected.

Lisbon was devoted to the second plan which London found very admiring, seeing her taking this very seriously was somewhat kind of funny knowing how it was in the beginning. But London couldn't be happier with Lisbon becoming one of them.

London showed her to the table, where all of them usually eat their meals together, which she covered in beautifully cut swiss cheese and grapes on a cutting board accompanied with some candles and red wine glasses.

They weren't able to have an evening like that or any type of time to themselves and London really wanted to catch up with her already since it had been around 2 weeks since they started to plan.

"Wait, how do you know how to do this so well?" Lisbon asked pointing at the table.

"Oh, come on." London scoffed. "You're asking another woman that, we all love this. It's basic common knowledge for us, don't think I don't know it."

Lisbon playfully rolled her eyes and walked with London at the table. When the two sat down, London opened the bottle of red wine and poured it in for herself and Lisbon.

"Thank you." Lisbon giggled. "So, there's a reason why you called me here, isn't it?"

London sighed pouring herself some red wine. "Well, yeah, I guess. But you just want to get straight to the point, as I can see."

"Oh, no." Lisbon brushed it off taking the glass of wine in her hands. "I just...missed you, and...well, we haven't talked together in a very long time. So, what were you doing the past 2 years?"

"Well, as everyone lived their best lives with their loved ones, I decided to stay alone." London explained knowing that was gonna shock Lisbon a little bit.

"Wait, why?" Lisbon shook her head after taking a sip.

"Let's just say, I wanted some peace and quiet from everyone." London sighed and rested her chin on her hand. "So much chaos and work, I wanted to spend some time alone and be one with myself."

"Yeah, I get that." Lisbon agreed. "I wanted to process things alone too after..." She tried thinking of a word to describe the heist that wouldn't be that but London just chuckled at her seeing her so nervous and uncomfortable still talking about that.

"You can call that a heist. It's fine, plus you're now part of the family." She smiled.

"Yeah, feels pretty good right now being on the other, the correct, side." She chuckled which made London's eyes go wide.

"Oh, really? Didn't expect that to come out of you." She giggled.

But Lisbon furrowed her eyebrows and squinted her eyes at her. "Wait, why?"

London got more serious as she saw how offended Lisbon felt already feeling the anxiety rush over her. "Oh, no, I was just saying that like looking 2 years back I would have never imagined you saying that if-if that's what you're asking me."

Lisbon scoffed at that answer and drank her glass not even looking at London. London felt bad that she said something wrong and was now thinking she was being disrespectful.

"Did I say something wrong? I'm sorry if I did, I just-"

"No, no." Lisbon cut her off as she put her empty glass on the table. "Not at all. Don't think like that, you did nothing wrong. But thanks for the treat." She said standing up from the table and walking away.

"Lisbon!" London also stood up trying to call her back but with no use, she just walked away not turning around to look at her. "Oh, god damn it."

[-]

"Hey, uh, got a free minute?" London asked as she knocked on The Professor's office door where he was working.

The Professor turned around and looked at her. "Uh, sure, is there something wrong?"

"Kind of." London shrugged hoping to get more into detail later which The Professor understood and followed her.

The two took a nice stroll outside talking with one another since it was a pretty nice day after all. "So, I might have messed up some small things with Lisbon..."

"What? How?" The Professor asked all confused and worried at the mention of her. "You had such a close friendship before and now it's over?"

"It's not over, I just said that I couldn't have imagined she would have wanted to be with us a few years ago and she...got offended by it." London tried to defend herself looking away uncomfortable.

"Oh, god..." The Professor sighed knowing that was gonna happen at sometime when she came with them. "...how did you- okay, that doesn't matter, did you fix things between each other or not?"

"No, of course not." London shook her head. "I don't think she wants to talk with me at all."

"Well, you're gonna have to do it somehow." The Professor sighed and turned around to walk back to the house knowing he had some more important things to do.

London looked at him all confused and stuttered. "Are you- are you not even gonna help me? She's yours, after all, so you should know better."

The Professor rolled his eyes at that. "If you can rob the Roal Mint of Spain and don't die, this is the least you could do."

[-]