𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐞𝐬 // 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐫 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

Here's part 2 of my previous chapter! Hope you like it:) If you want me to write your imagine, you can always let me know!

[-]

The Professor stood there speechless in disbelief when he saw the two kiss each other. He knew that they were aware of his rules, but finding out their relationship first out of all of the relationships, was a shock even though Tokyo and Rio were carrying the night away themselves.

"Are you two...together?" He asked pointing at the both of them.

Denver and London looked at each other, thinking what their response should be. They literally had two: one, admit the whole damn truth with no secrets, or two, lie and say something on the spot which proved quite difficult.

"Actually..." London stood up and tried to act as naturally as possible as she held up her finger. She chose the first response which was telling the truth since they literally did nothing wrong, just kissed. They had no previous relationships or anything whatsoever. "...we're not.

Denver and I just have a close bond and relationship, but, Professor..." She sighed and tried to gather the right words. "...you can't expect that putting all these different people here wouldn't prove out this way.

Sooner or later, everyone will develop bonds and relationships by catching feelings for one another. And, unfortunately, Denver and I were the first ones to do it." She pointed at herself and him.

Denver gave her a sympathetic look as he sat on the ground, understanding what she meant by that. He wasn't even scared or give a shit about the two of them getting caught. He loved London and even Sergio's ridiculous rules weren't gonna stop him from doing that.

"But you two knew the rules right from the beginning." Sergio reasoned looking at the both of them. "Why did you break them? What are you, little kids?"

"Because we're people." Denver said as he stood up and looked at Sergio. "You seriously didn't think that we were gonna remain professional, didn't you?"

Sergio uncomfortably fixed his glasses and thought about what to answer to that. He knew that they were right but didn't know if he wanted to admit it. But London was quicker to answer. "You can stay mad at us or something, but deep down, I know you know that you will eventually fall for someone too."

"London, do not change the subject okay?" The Professor almost cut her off. "You two are violating the rules even when I trusted you both. I trusted all of you and it seems as if for nothing."

"Good lord!" Denver slapped his forehead with his hand as he listened to Sergio. "Do you actually think we're the only ones? I bet you can find at least someone fucking each other in the house right now." He pointed at it.

But Sergio had enough of their fights. "Listen, tomorrow is a huge day for all of us. Tomorrow I'm putting all of your lives at stake and the last thing that I want is for us to leave this place like this." He explained.