𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 // 𝐋𝐢𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐧

[-]

[-]

"You know, it's really nice to have you back here with us." London spoke from the other end of the room as Lisbon inspected The Professor's plan on the board. London was leaning against the threshold of the huge room with her arms crossed on her chest. "Not as a threat." 

Lisbon chuckled at the young woman's comment. "Yeah, it's a lot calmer for me too." It had been around a couple of days since they started planning the second heist and even though it was weird having Lisbon with them, extra help was always taken here.

"You don't know how much I missed you over these past couple of years." London stood up and started walking over to her. 

Lisbon turned her head and smiled. "Well, what have you been doing these years that you're so pleased to be coming back?"

London sighed and leaned against the blackboard. "I spent those years kind of alone. Since everyone had someone, The Professor thought that I was mature and capable enough to survive on my own."

Lisbon smiled at that reply. She knew that The Professor always liked the fact that London was classy and serious. So he had no trouble trusting her and letting her be out in the open by herself.

"Yeah, he talked to me about how incredibly smart you are." Lisbon wrote on the board with chalk. "He always admired that you were so sophisticated throughout everything."

"And what did you do these years?" London turned to look at Lisbon with a smile. Lisbon looked at her and cleared her throat. 

"Well, um, I have been keeping myself busy-"

"With Sergio?" London cut her off with a smirk. But Lisbon just scoffed at that. 

"No. Well, not always...aren't you too young for this?" Lisbon turned to her and pointed the chalk at her. But the two women just laughed at that. 

"Well, were you happy?" London asked and got more serious. She always adored the relationship between The Professor and Lisbon. Their bond was the type that she wanted to have later in life.

Lisbon nodded. "Yeah. We were and we are now."

London smiled at that answer. "Good to hear. I'm, personally, really happy to see you together. Makes everything feel nicer."

But then at the back of the room, The Professor cleared his throat to catch London's attention. She looked at him with a smile. "Oh, Sergio! Nice to see you here, how can we help you?"

The Professor fixed his glasses and started walking towards them as Lisbon drew her attention to him. "London, would you mind leaving me and Lisbon alone?" 

London looked at The Professor and back at Lisbon. "Um...okay?" She slowly walked out of the two of them and out of the room. But she turned back around to see the two lovebirds kissing. "Aww, save it for the heist!"

[-]