𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧

This imagine was requested by mad00max :) thank you so so much for sending me your idea, it means a lot to me. If you want me to write an image based on your idea, you can message me or write the story in the comments. Here's how it turned out:

P.S. This chapter is mostly a smut one so if you're not comfortable with it, I recommend you skip it.

 This chapter is mostly a smut one so if you're not comfortable with it, I recommend you skip it

[-]

London softly knocked on one of the Royal Mint's office doors and slowly opened it trying not to make it too loud or disruptive. She walked in with a nice and warm smile on her face as she saw Berlin sitting on the chair with his head down rethinking his life.

"Hey, you alright?" She walked inside trying to act positively knowing well what happened before. Which was the fact that everyone found out about his illness and they were silent as mice. No one wanted to say anything to him, but London did.

She didn't care if it was awkward or something, she wanted to fix things between her and the man of her dreams. Even if it meant doing the first move by coming over to him instead of him coming over to her.

Even though she found out how he was about to die in less than a year and their life would be over before it would have normally started out, she still wanted to confront him about it. But Berlin was so down that he didn't even look up at London when she walked in.

He felt guilty that he wasn't being honest with her, but the only reason he wasn't was that he was scared London would stop loving him and leave him. Which was so imaginative and ridiculous it wouldn't even happen in a Wattpad story.

London walked over to him and bent down touching his hands and trying to look at his eyes from the bottom. "I want you to know, that it doesn't matter to me. None of it does. You shouldn't be thinking about that."

"Are you mad that I hid it from you?" Berlin went straight for the point as he looked up at her with sorrowful eyes. He just wanted to find out one thing and know if their life together would crumble down or stay at last.

London was a bit startled because of that but quickly brought herself back to the present. "No, no I'm not mad, Andres. I just wish you would have told me about it before and didn't keep it a secret. Did you actually think I wasn't gonna find out about it?"

London chuckled and smiled trying to make the mood more cheerful which made Berlin also smile. She felt more glad that it was making him feel more comfortable around her right now and helping the both of them.

"I will stand by your side until the end." London said as she cupped his left cheek in her right hand brushing her thumb across it. "No matter what, I'll never leave you. I have no ideas of doing it so forget about it."

The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds deep into each other's eyes. London still had a soft smile on her face while Berlin had a serious face since he was still lost and shaken by everything.

"I'm not going away. Ever." London concluded as her smile slowly washed away and she stared deep into his eyes hoping to give him the message that she was serious and for real.

Their eyes locked eye contact and after a few seconds, Berlin leaned in and kissed London passionately. London kissed him back, not being surprised by this at all, holding his face in her hands. The two stood up without breaking their bind, as London laid on the table on her back.

She began to unzip her red jumpsuit as Berlin still kept his lips right on hers. He also began to dress off but with no intentions of pulling away from London. But the young woman quickly pulled away to take off her shirt.

Berlin also took his as London saw his muscular body all in glory once again. The two continued their passionate love without a single stop or important distraction. Berlin started kissing her on her neck as she softly moaned from time to time.

He kissed her down until her stomach as London slowly took her bra and threw it to the other side of the room at the wall of the room. Berlin got up and pressed his lips against hers once again just in time.

London moaned even harder as Berlin began to feel the satisfaction from his actions, seeing London being so pleased. Berlin's illness and all of their troubles were absolutely gone and the two were caught up in the moment.

"Will you fulfill a dying man's wish?" Berlin managed to say in between their kisses and pulling apart.

London thought about saying something about it, like how he shouldn't say things like that, but she was so intimate with him that she only took his face in her hands and brought him closer to her face with a whisper. "Always."

The two continued their making of love even harder without stopping or thinking of any other things. London continued to moan even louder and harder as Berlin kissed her on every part of her body.

But the ringing of one of the walkie talkie's was heard across the room in one of their jumpsuits. Berlin knew that London was about to answer it, so he quickly pulled away and back warning her. "Just ignore it."

"But what if it's important?" London replied in between breaths.

But Berlin wasn't letting go. "What could be more important than this? I love you, Y/n L/n so let me show you how much I actually do."

[-]