𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 // 𝐑𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐

Kinda running out of ideas, so please give me some in the near future! Thanks!

[-]

"He didn't. He didn't do that!" Nairobi refused to believe London's story with Rio as she covered her mouth with her hand and her eyes went wide as little plates. "He didn't! No way! What's wrong with him?"

"Unfortunately, he did." London sighed and crossed her arms on her chest. The two were talking in a small room away from the others hoping to get some privacy or something. London wanted to tell someone what happened because not only did she want advice, but she also wanted to see what the others thought.

She had no clue what to do now because knowing the situation she got herself into was unimaginable. She knew she had royally messed up and needed to fix everything as soon as possible. With the correct decision this time.

"But I don't understand: he's head over heels for Tokyo. Why would he want you?" Nairobi asked obviously not being aware of the fact that Rio loved London more than Tokyo. And you couldn't really blame her, Tokyo and Rio's relationship was like the core of all of the relationships.

Everyone looked at the two lovebirds as if they were Romeo and Juliet. No one could have suspected that Rio had some feelings towards London. Particularly, knowing London's character, she would never be able to be with him.

London shrugged at that. "You're asking me. You know, at the very beginning, he wanted to be with me but I told him that I was least interested in that. Guess nothing changed for him though." She concluded.

"Wait, he wanted you?" Nairobi squinted her eyes and pointed at London. She wasn't aware of that at all. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because I..." London walked to the side of the room trying to think of an excuse but failing at it and stopping in her tracks with a sigh. "...because I didn't think that you needed to hear or know about it. It's nothing too important."

Nairobi scoffed and rolled her eyes at that. "God damn it, London, you should have said it to me earlier, I would have helped you what to do in a situation like this."

"What would you have told me different from what I did now, huh?" London shot back at her as Nairobi looked at her with a disappointed look. London rubbed her eyes and looked away after that. "It's too complicated and I...don't know what to do now."

"No one would." Nairobi laughed and leaned against the table with her hands backward and followed London with her eyes as she slowly walked around.

"Not only is Tokyo going to kill me, but so everything will crumble down!" London almost yelled out completely out of frustration. "But the only thing I need to do now is calm down. And act normal...-ish."

[-]

"This definitely is something out of the ordinary, for you at least." Berlin spoke as he walked back and forth at the hostages in the huge hall. Everyone was silent and listened to him. The rest of the crew stood to the side with, you guessed it, Rio and London standing together.

"Trust me, I know how you feel and it's not the best feeling." Berlin chuckled and rubbed his hands together. "But we gotta do what we gotta do, you get it right?"

"Hey, listen..." Rio whispered to London not looking at her but instead keeping a straight face. London was already annoyed by him talking to her so she held her gun tighter in her hands looked straight ahead and ignored him. "...I'm sorry about what happened, okay? I didn't mean to-"

"Not now, Rio." London sternly cut him off and didn't look at him hoping not to draw any attention. 

"Please, London, I need to talk to you." Rio still didn't let go. London was growing more and more anxious as she feared that Berlin might notice them, or worse- Tokyo would. 

"Later, Rio. Can't you fucking see?" She whisper-yelled which immediately drew Tokyo's attention to them. She inspected them for afar not daring to walk closer. But the tension between them was already visible to her.

Rio didn't break his look off of her and wanted to continue pleading, but Berlin cut them off. "London, please, I-"

"Rio." The two jolted back up and held their breath as Berlin slowly walked over to the two. "Do you mind going to check the printing? Wouldn't want for it to stop, right?"

Rio quickly nodded. "Sure." He scurried away from them as Berlin smiled and went back to talking. But when London turned her head around and locked eyes with Tokyo, she knew that shit was about to go down.

[-]