𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 // 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐨 // 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟑

[-]

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[-]

London gasped, once again, as she was the first to break the kiss and turn her head to the left to see who it was. Still laying on the table, half-naked and extremely turned up by The Professor, hoping now things would go in her favor, she had a heart attack once again after seeing who caught them this time.

The Professor also looked up with London at the same time to see who it was and wanted for this moment to freeze in time. You probably already guessed that it was none other than Lisbon. And let me tell you, her reaction and thoughts are worth every word I'm about to tell you so listen up.

Raquel looked at London and The Professor back and forth for a time limit that was longer than they expected. As her jaw was almost glued to the floor, the two scrambled to put their clothes on, but London only covered herself up with her shirt so that she would have some coverage because the startlement was too much.

Lisbon didn't say a word for about 10 seconds trying to understand the situation. To say that she was shocked would be an understatement: she was astonished by what she saw. Her lover, The Professor, with another gang member, London? The two of them would have never popped in her mind as a potential couple.

Even though The Professor always admired London, practically the same way as he did about Lisbon, he never showed his admiration out in the open for someone to see. He kept it to himself the same way London kept her love towards him for so long until that amazing night not so long ago.

"Raquel! It's not what you think it is!" London tried to say something but only managed to spit out the most basic and predictable line in this situation possible. She looked at Lisbon with eyes of fear and back at The Professor who was just as shocked as her.

"Oh, I think I know what this is." Lisbon replied sternly and angry as she walked closer to them. London even backed away, scared of what the woman might do to her right now. Even though there was a huge table separating them apart, London was still feeling afraid. "I just-I can't believe it!" She sarcastically laughed and looked at The Professor.

Their eyes met one another as The Professor struggled to find the correct words to build a sentence. "Raquel, please, I can explain everything to you..." But Raquel wasn't in the mood to be listening to one of his ridiculous explanations.

"No, no you don't need to do that!" She even yelled with no intentions of being calm or collective. "I already saw everything I had to see. You're fucking London." She pointed at the scared woman. "I should have known- the smartest one of the fucking group, huh? You go so well with him!" 

"Raquel, please..." London was almost on the verge of tears hearing and seeing Lisbon's reaction. This was the moment she feared the most ever since she kissed Sergio for the first time. She would have rather gotten shot at the Royal Mint rather than be in this. "...we can sort this out."

"There's nothing to sort out, London!" She yelled out with a furious look. "I understand everything right now. Everything. Well, congratulations! Good luck being with this son of a bitch!" She pointed at The Professor. "Hope you have a lovely life."