Surprise

"It's done! Thank you Jennie!"

The photographer shouted as he signaled Jennie that she's done with the shoot.

Jennie approached him to say thank you.

"Thank you! Sorry bout' earlier." Jennie said and gave him a sweet smile.

"That's nothing Jen, I got you. So, go ahead. Go to the person who keeps you bothered." The photographer said while giving her a teasing smile.

Jennie's eyes widen in shock at his statement but didn't get a chance to reply since Jungkook immediately approached them.

"So? Shall we start?" Jungkook asked the photographer.

"Yeah.. of course JK" The photographer replied to JK and started to prepare his tools. But before he completely proceed to work, he looked at Jennie and winked to tease her even more.

'What? Am I that obvious? Did he noticed my annoyance to JK and Lisa's interaction?' Jennie thought while her eyes automatically looked for Lisa.

She searched for her and saw Lisa fixing her things. She brought a lot of wardrobe for today's shoot and Lisa was having a hard time tidying things up.

Jennie walked towards her. She noticed that Lisa isn't used to the work she's doing right now.

"Lisa, please hurry. I want to go home and rest." Jennie said with annoyance.

"Yes, Ms. Jennie." Lisa replied while trying to organize all Jennie's clothes.

"I just don't understand why you brought so much clothes when you just wore few cloth in your shoot." Lisa unintentionally uttered out of her annoyance. She immediately covered her mouth out of surprise on her unfiltered remarks.

"What did you say? Do you have problem with my work Lisa?" Jennie said as she come closer to Lisa.

Lisa was taken aback.

"Uh.. No Ms. Jennie, that's not what I meant. I'm sorry." Lisa replied as she starts to fidget her finger out of nervousness.

"Why? Does seeing me wore few clothes makes you feel uncomfortable?" Jennie lean closer to Lisa's ear.

"..didn't you saw me without clothes?" Lisa's eyes widen to Jennie's statement.

"Yahhh.. I thought we are going to forget about that and work professionally." Lisa said in almost a whisper.

"Well, I work professionally here and I am not the one who's bothered to see me wear less clothing." Jennie replied.

"I'm not bothered Jennie." Lisa said defensively.

"Ms. Jennie, Lisa. Ms. Jennie. Get that? Now, move faster, I'm getting impatient." Jennie said with a sound of irritation in her voice.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jennie." Lisa replied when suddenly her stomach growls. Indicating that she's hungry because she hasn't eaten much food since the photoshoot started.

Lisa got shy.

Jennie looked surprised but she just went silent. Then the cat eyed woman headed towards the exit.

Lisa immediately gathered all Jennie's stuffs and was about to follow her when she remembered Jungkook. She looked back and saw JK busy talking to the photographer. Lisa, waved her hands to get his attention and as a sign of her good-bye.

Jungkook was attentive enough to see Lisa immediately. He also waved his good-bye to Lisa then mouthed and gestured that he is going to call her soon.

 He also waved his good-bye to Lisa then mouthed and gestured that he is going to call her soon