Assistant

A week has passed and Lisa was finally going to start working at 'her' company as a Production Assistant.

Today was her first day.

"So are you ready Lisa?" Jisoo asked the younger while they're in the car on the way to the office.

"Yeah, but I'm a bit nervous. What if someone recognize me?" Lisa said worriedly.

"Yahhh, it's your first day and you're thinking negative." Jisoo tried to calm Lisa.

*Ringggg

Jisoo's phone started ringing. It was the other monkey -Seulgi. She pressed the answer button and put the caller on speaker.

"Seulgiya, what do you need?" Jisoo said, pretending to be annoyed.

"Hey, calm down your t*ts. I just called to wish Lisa luck. It's her first day today right? I'm going to check on her." Seulgi said with a soft laugh.

"Kang Seulgi. I'm fine! What are you? My mom?" Lisa told Seulgi.

"Just wanna make sure that you're going to work diligently and not flirt with other employees. But if ever you come across a beautiful idol or actress just tell me okay? I bet there's a lot of handsome guy in the company that might suit your taste." Seulgi teases Lisa.

"Unnie, what the hell. I came for work and nothing else." Lisa eyed Jisoo asking for her help to stop Seulgi from teasing.

Jisoo just laughed at both of them.

"Whatever Lisa. So let's have a drink tonight. I'll reserve the VIP for you guys." Seulgi said.

"Really Seul? On Lisa's first day? Do you want her to take a leave the next day?" Jisoo told her.

"Oh, Kim Jisoo you're such an oldie. Of course it will be just a chill night. We'll just celebrate Lisa's first day of work. So, tonight okay? Bye." Seulgi said with ultimatum.

"But-" *Beep

Jisoo wasn't able to finish her sentence because Seulgi already dropped the call.

"That monkey is really something else." Jisoo said while looking outside of the window.

Lisa chuckled.

"Just let her unnie." Lisa said while shaking her head due to Seulgi's silliness.

"Oh, we're near Lisa." Jisoo said to Lisa while pointing at their company building.

"Woaaaah, you really did a great job Jisoo unnie." Lisa said. She's in awe upon seeing the building's architecture.

"Unnie, ask the driver stop the car here. I'll just walk." Lisa said.

"Huh? Why? I can drop you at the basement parking. No one will see you there." Jisoo asked in confusion.

"Nahh unnie, I want to have a short morning walk before starting to work. And besides they'll get suspicious if I'll always come out of the basement when I don't even have a car." Lisa reasoned out.

"Okay, but promise me you'll call me when you smell trouble okay?" Jisoo reminded Lisa.

"Yes Mom no. 2" Lisa said playfully and immediately jumped out of Jisoo's car after the driver stopped.

"Yah Manoban.. You better stay out of trouble." Jisoo said before closing the car window.

Lisa just nodded and watched Jisoo's car drove off.