Encounter

The loud music is making Lisa more dizzy. She was having a hard time recalling the location of their VIP room after she went to the bathroom.

A guy approached Lisa offering her help.

She refused him but he might have noticed that Lisa was alcohol intoxicated because he insisted. She got scared when the guy held her arms. Thankfully, she managed to get away from his grip.

'Oh god Jisoo, where are you?' Lisa silently prayed for help to arrive. She knew that she was no match to the guy's strength. And now he was restraining her.

"Babe!"

Lisa frowned upon hearing someone shouted. She thought she was hallucinating due to dizziness. But the call also caught the guy's attention, so she was sure it was real.

"Babe, what happened? I've been waiting for you." The woman wearing a bucket hat and a black mask held Lisa's arms shoving away the guy who's bothering her.

Lisa was trying to recognize her face but failed.

She's a complete stranger.

She gave the woman a look that is 'asking who she is.'

"Just play along, I'll answer your questions later." The woman whispered to Lisa.

"Babe, I told you I'll accompany you. Look at what happened. Are you hurt?" The woman inquired with full care while checking on her knee.

'Who are these people?' Lisa thought.

She didn't answer back since she was still feeling dizzy and afraid that the guy might noticed they were faking it. Lisa allowed herself to just go with the flow.

"Miss, what do you need? Do you know her?" The guy asked while the woman grabbed me towards her.

"I'm her girlfriend." The woman said.

Lisa was shocked at the woman's declaration.

'What? A girlfriend? This woman is insane!" Lisa thought to herself, as the dizziness she felt awhile ago was replaced with astonishment.

"I don't believe you." The guy said, looking unconvinced.

The woman abruptly took off her mask and turned to face Lisa. Her hand gently reached for the tall girl's chin and while she tip toed — she kissed her.

A kiss that is tender and caring.

Lisa's eyes widened in surprised. She felt volts of electricity ran through her body. As if something inside her was awaken.

In just a few seconds, the woman stopped the kissed and put on her mask.

Lisa was left stunned.

"Is that enough proof?" The woman asked the guy who is now taken aback with her action.

"Okay fine. I'm sorry, I thought she's alone." The guy said but sounded unapologetic.

He then realized his defeat and left the two alone.

When Lisa secured that the guy was in a safe distance. She faced the woman and asked.

"Why did you kissed me? Are you out of your mind?" Lisa asked.

"That kiss saved your ass tonight lady. At least be grateful." The woman said with arrogance.

"Whatever." Lisa told her. She was about to walk away when suddenly she felt dizzy again. She almost tripped.