Park

Jisoo cancelled the phone call from Rosé. She picked up her coat at the couch then left her office.

She's going to buy their lunch before heading home. She doesn't want to bother Sehun because of an important task she assigned to him today.

"Should I tell Lisa about Bambam?" Jisoo is contemplating while driving.

"Nah, maybe this isn't the right time. She'll feel guilty and worried." She said as she came up with a decision.

Jisoo arrived the restaurant to take away food for lunch. She ordered Lisa and Seulgi's favorite dishes. After payment she immediately went out of the restaurant to drive home. She noticed a gadget shop accross the street and remembered that Lisa needs a new phone.

She crossed the street and bought Lisa a new cellular phone. She was about to enter her car when someone called her name.

"Jisoo!" The woman shouted at her.

Jisoo felt happy upon hearing the familiar voice.

She turned around to greet back the woman who called her while smiling happily. But upon seeing the woman's companion, her smile immediately fade away.

 But upon seeing the woman's companion, her smile immediately fade away

ROSÉ's POV

I was dining with my twin sister Chaeyoung at a café to have lunch when I saw Jisoo crossed the street and entered a gadget shop.

"What are you up to Kim Jisoo?" I silently uttered.

"You were saying something Rosé?" Chaeyoung asked me. She must have heard me but didn't understand.

"Ah, nothing." I replied.

"So, as I was saying, I'll be having a concert in Thailand next month. Would you like to come with me?" She asked me.

"No Chae, you knew I don't like doing the stuffs you do. And besides I might go to the beach house next month." I said to her.

"But Rosé, you know dad will asked me about you again. He'll get pissed if he finds out you're not with me. He might ask you to go back in Australia." Chae said worriedly.

Few years ago Chae was scouted to become a KPop idol. And our parents was so proud of her. Even though we're identical twins, Chae is dad's favorite because she's so obedient to them. While I am the free spirited child and often misunderstood which made me the least favorite.

I got tired explaining myself to other people, so now I just let them judge me. Chae and I was a complete opposite of each other. She is loved not only by our parents, her fans but also - Kim Jisoo.

Jisoo is the person I secretly love. But she adores Chae so much. I remembered when we were studying, she was rejected by Chae. I saw how sad she was and it broke my heart. I couldn't bear to see her get hurt.