Chapter 17

"Damn I'm hungry!" Haechan whined as the eight of them walked along the footpath.

On request, Mark had decided to take the seven young adults on a Vancouver tour. Though the group wasn't satisfied with the art gallery and museum, the two youngest had surely been awestruck  by the different type of unknown fishes at the aquarium. With a lot of chaos they had also enjoyed at the hanging bridge.

"Didn't we eat a while ago?" Jeno gave him a questioning look.

"But-"

"He is walking for so long obviously he is hungry." Renjun cut Haechan off.

Haechan rolled his eyes and jogged up to Mark, who was walking in front along with Jeno to continue his whining. The three youngest who were at the back, laughed out loud at his childish behavior.

"So shall we go to the mall? Nawon and Renjun wants to buy souvenir, you well get them there."

As soon as they entered the mall, the seven members split up to look for their choice of store making it hard for Mark too keep up.

"Hey Renjun, what do you think we should take for the members."

"I don't know myself, let's keep looking for unique items. We should have asked Mark before running off actually."

"Yes, let's just keep looking."

The rest of the boys also looked around different stores. Haechan, Jeno and Jaemin were at the music section looking through Justin Bieber albums.

"I want to buy all of them."

"Go ahead, just don't ask for money from us after you spend all of yours." Jeno threatened.

Chenle had further dragged Jisung into a clothing store, looking at expensive suits.

"Damn they have so much Gucci, Dior and Givenchy products. Wanna buy some." Chenle cocked a brow to which Jisung just shrugged.

Soon after a few phone calls, Mark had gathered the group at the food court of the mall. The eight of them sat down together joining a few tables.

"Let's get two medium sized pizzas and cola." Chenle suggested. They agreed with a nod.

Mark got up to give the order, while the seven of them started chatting again.

"So what souvenirs did the two of you get?" Jisung asked

"We got Inukshuk pendants for everyone."

"That's a good choice." Jeno acknowledged.

Once the food arrived they digged in together, not forgetting to send a picture to the nct gc.

~☆~

"Alright boy and girl!" Mark said looking at Nawon with a smile. "Go to bed, we need to get up early tomorrow for a tour."

"Good night!" They all screamed.

Getting back in his room, Mark shook his head with a smile. A sense of completeness spreading through his heart.

A short filler, coz the spicy part is about to start