Chapter 7

"Hey guys!!" Jacob walked inside the class and dropped his bag beside Emma. Kevin got up to bro fist him as the other sat down behind him.

"Do you all have any idea what important topic Professor is going to discuss about." Emma asked.

"I don't know but there is going to be some task with it. He did mention about marks." Dasom replied while fidgeting with her earrings.

Soon the professor made his way in with a pile of papers and the chit chats died down. Everyone turned to face him and pay attention as soon as he cleared his throat.

"Good Afternoon students, like I said I have important stuff to discuss today so you all better pay attention if you don't want to fail psychology." The class nodded in sync at this words.

"All this while psychology was just theory and to judge how much you are learning, it time for some practical work. But for this we are not getting you psychic patient but you need to work on impression and perception of one another."

The class broke out in whispers. Some thinking positively and some negatively. The professor slammed the paper weight on the table to gain back the attention before continuing again.

"Alright so this needs to be done in duos. After partners are selected, you need to work on your impressions about the other and get to know his or her traits. It's like getting to know their personality type by observing. For now we would go for partner selection. Once you are done you could start. Keeping mind it's a research project and you will be marked for you semester."

Once the professor concluded the discussion, partners selection started by lottery system. After hearing all the information, Mark was pretty nervous about the project, not wanting anyone to find out about his destructive nature.

"Damn this project it going to be tough. Also my socializing skills suck to wish me best of luck." Emma whined comeback to her seat after getting the name of her partner. 

With the end of the class, everyone had a partner and were now trying their best to socialize.

~☆~

Returning home Dasom found it totally dark. She switched on all the lights and went to her room. Once she cleaned up, she noticed the absence of Grace.

Entering the younger's room, she noticed her sleeping figure in the darkness of the room. Switching on the lights, she neared Grace's body. Her hand clutched onto a pendant as it rested on her forehead. Tears around her eyes

With the light hitting her eyes, the girl stirred up from her sleeps. She opened them to meet Dasom's. With a sad frown Grace sat on the bed, caressing the curved name on the pendant.

Dasom gave her a worried glance as her eyes fell on the curved name. Grace, it read. When her brother had found the girl, she was at her death bed, barely breathing.

He was generous enough to bring her back at his clinic and treat her. Out of all the things she was wearing, he had found this pendant on her, thus calling her Grace from then.

After he had treated her,she slowly gained her conciousness back after months. But the guy came to discover about her loss of memory and finally sent her to his beloved sister.

 But the guy came to discover about her loss of memory and finally sent her to his beloved sister

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wouldn't be able to update frequently till December as my board exams are starting soon.