Chapter 12

The ring indicated the end of the class. The professor walked out and the students started packing up. Jacob notice how Dasom packed her bag fast like dumping the things inside.

"Hey, don't wait for me, I'll hangout with Allen."

She made her way out of the room and met with Allen, who was waiting just by the door. The two soon walked away without sparing a glance at anyone.

Displeased with Dasom's attitude, Jacob ruled his eyes and scoffed. He harshly pulled his bag on his shoulder and walked towards the cafeteria.

"Where is Dasom?" The three questioned as soon as he arrived alone.

Jacob dropped his bag on the chair beside him with a thud and sat down. Emma furrowed her eyebrow not used to her boyfriend being this aggressive.

"Let her hang out with that Allen Taylor."

"The guy from the party the other day." Mark asked.

"Yes yes him!"

Emma put her hand on Jacob's wordlessly asking him to calm down. The groups attention was soon drawn to the two people who entered the cafeteria.

Mark fisted his hand seeing Dasom and Allen being way to close and touchy. The whole table were glaring at the two as they ignored them and went to another table.

"She didn't even look at us." Emma frowned.

"You know what, I'm not even in the mood to eat. I'll leave."

Jacob stood up from the chair and dashed out. A worried Emma running behind. Mark looked at Kevin bewildered, eyes largely open.

Kevin signed and picked his stuff up, motioning Mark to do the same. The two soon walked out of the cafeteria.

~☆~

Allen wrapped his arms around Dasom as soon as they started walking. The girl squirmed in discomfort but he paid no heed and pulled her even closer. No use of moving, Dasom soon gave up under his strong grip.

The two made their way in the cafeteria. Allen led her to a table with two unknown students. They sat down together as Allen started introducing them.

"Well Dasom meet Ken and Bethany. And you two meet Dasom my long time friend."

Though she was not expected to be introduced as his girlfriend, the word long time friend did hit her ego. The smile on her face dropped.

"Oh it's nice to meet you Dasom." Bethany said with a smirk. "Bethany Johnson, Allen's girlfriend."

The girl extended her hand and Dasom slowly took it not liking her vibes. Bethany squeezed her hand a little too hard making her pull back and rub her palm. The other guy, Ken was also checking her out, from tip to toe making her uncomfortable.

Soon Dasom realizes that Allen wasn't the same person he was years ago, before he moved out to play for, in the national team. The three barely paid attention to the girl as they continued talking.

The only times Allen paid attention to the girl was when spilling some humiliating situation to the two and laughing it of with them.

Having enough, she got up of her seat and walking out. Seeing her wordless outbursts, the three stared at her retreating figure before shrugging of and continuing their chat.

 Seeing her wordless outbursts, the three stared at her retreating figure before shrugging of and continuing their chat