Chapter 16

Eunhye sat obidently on the seat, not moving an inch. As per Heewon's wish, no one invaded the father-daughter. That left the two on their own. She was seating on the back seats, eyes covered with a blindfold as he drove his expensive flashy car.

The only thing Eunhye could understand was that she was being taken somewhere, away from everyone she loved. The only thing she could hope for now was NCT to save her.

Heewon kept on driving, unaware of NCT trailing behind them. As he continued to keep his focus on the road, the phone ring caught his attention. He let out a groan and pressed the green button.

"Boss-"

"How many times did I tell you not to call me when I'm driving??!!" He grunted.

"Boss NCT is trailing behind us."

"They- What?" He cut himself off. "How did they even find out. None of you are useful."

Eunhye could feel the tension rise in the car. She clearly heard the conversation and subconsciously her lips curved up to form a smile.

Heewon had soon crossed the speed limit as he tried to get away from NCT's car.

"Oh fuck!!" He murmured seeing Jaehyun car coming from the opposite side.

He quickly turned the steering wheel and the car started moving away from the highway. The force of turning the car made Eunhye bump on the window hard making it shatter in pieces. She lost out a cry in pain. Tears reappeared.

Heewon roughly drove the car at a very high speed of the highway. It went over the fields. He drove as fast as possible away from NCT.

Once out off sight, he finally decided to get back on the highway and speed it down. But unfortunately the engine malfunctioned and didn't go down. Heewon continued pushing the break but it didn't work either.

As he continued panicking, Heewon failed to notice that a huge dumper getting nearer. By the time he managed to understand what was going to happen the car crashed with the large vehicle in front.

Heewon bumped his head on the already smashed windshield. Blood ran down his forehead. Eunhye's body jumped from one end to another like it was a mere ping pong ball. Both already lost conciousness, soon moving to their death beds.

--

Grace sat up on the bed holding her head. Tears streamed down her cheeks as small whimpers left her mouth. Her cries grew louder by second.

Dasom dash inside her room with a worried expression. Her heart ached seeing the younger girl suffer. Approaching her weak figure, she placed her hand on her head.

"Another realistic dream?" She asked in a soft voice.

Grace nodded, still holding her head. "Hurts!" She added.

"What hurts?"

"My head, it's painful, make it go away." She cried in a broken voice.

Dasom got her a glass of water, which the girl drank at one go. Her tears still falling endlessly.

"I saw myself and a man. He was taking me somewhere away. But your car crashed. I saw blood before I woke up. It was painful. My body hurts imagining the scene."

The older girl frowned at the mention. From the description she could understand that it was probably a flashback from the time of the accident.

With a sigh, Dasom pulled out her phone from the pocket and dialed her brother's number.

"Hey what up?"

"Daniel, Grace keeps having flashbacks. Till a few days ago, it were all good memories from the past. But today from what she told me, she probably saw the car crash scene."

"Dasom make sure to ask her if she remembers anyone's name or any mentioned people from her dream."

"Hmm, I'll make sure."