1

Haven't been here in a while. It's only been two months, but it feels like forever. After the stab in the leg from my competitor, I had to stay in hospital for 4 weeks till I was allowed to do Physio.

They told me I should wait another month, but I don't think that's possible. I need to beat up the guy. As soon as I can sign up for the next competition.

He's such an arse. Always full of himself. I cant even look him in the face. Every time I do, the hate and disgust just grows. I'm sure it's the same with him.

The pride in his face, when he stabbed my leg. The smirk and smug look that washed over his face, as I just laid there, forgetting I was supposed to fight or give a reaction to the pain.

It wasn't like he left with no cuts. I did get a good slice on his neck. Not like he flinched. None of us ever flinch. Everyone thinks we're insane.

That's why it's on television. The people think we're mentally crazy maniacs. That's what makes them watch us. The fear and also excitement they feel.

There are tons of newspapers as well. About how as teenagers we shouldn't be allowed to do this. That our parents should stop us. Not like it would stop us.

We let all our anger out for this. These people. The people we fight against, who with the knifes we all have in our possession could kill us instantly.

That's the thrill however and the reason I want to get him back. He thinks he's so strong and handsome. So full of himself.

Thinking his blonde hair with the deep ocean eyes, could make anyone love him. However once, he tried with me it didn't work.

Any girl outside fell for him instantly. I just stared, with dislike and that feeling slowly grew to hatred.

Him always making fun of me, for being the only female was worse. Every guy thinking that if they hit me in the chest I would topple over.

Naturally my coach had taught me this. Boys are not intelligent enough to comprehend that I don't fall for that.

Any move they try ends up failing. Every punch, every hit and every throw of a knife.

Except for him. Why is he able to beat me so many times. Not like I haven't beat him. Because I have made him fall to the ground many times.

It's just I always win and he somehow still manages to beat me. Which I find ridiculous. How was he the exception? Why him?

Maybe I'm also full of myself. But I honestly think it's just the confusion. Of why only one person can beat me. But I'll make him suffer as much as I do. We always get each other back.

The hatred is always there.
It won't change, I'll always hate him, he'll always hate me.
Easy as that.

(15/1/22)