Chapter 4 - New Students

3rd person POV

Timothy woke up to the sun hitting his face & the sound of his alarm clock. He quickly shut it off to create less noise and got up while yawning. 

Timothy brushed his hair and then went to check if Matt was still in the dorms. He walked through the small hallways in the apartment until he heard the bathroom sink running on Matt's side of the room. 

Timothy walked into his bathroom & started to get ready, not knowing the events that were going to occur on this day. 

Time skip to 10 minutes later

Timothy was about to head out the door in his clothes, with him wearing a collared shirt with blue jeans. He then hunched his bag on his back and started walking out of his dorm room. Just as he was about to, Matt came up to him. 

He was wearing a purple turtleneck sweater with black pants & his bag draped over his shoulder. "Timothy, would you like to walk to our high school with me? I'm sure you'd like the extra company." Matt asked with slight sympathy. 

Timothy felt his gut twist up. He had no idea what to say. "Is he sorry for me because of what happened a year ago? I mean, he did try to stick up for me twice while it was happening." 

Timothy pondered for a minute. "Sure, I'm fine with some extra company." He replied as they both walked out together. 

When they both walked onto the sidewalk, there was plenty of tension in the air. After all, they never interacted with each other since the "Incident", but Timothy did have a question in mind that he wanted to ask Matt. 

"Hey Matt, I heard about the new students that were coming in today. Something about them being like Michael 4. Did you happen to know anything about it?" Timothy asked while facing him. 

"Well, we Meeples normally come to school a day late for certain reasons, but we might see some old classmates as the newcomers," Matt replied as they started approaching the high school.

"So that's why I didn't see Matt or Michael 4 yesterday! Which means I might see him today.." Timothy pondered with slight worry as they opened the doors to the building & left to go to their classrooms. 

3rd person POV, Time skip after their first class because let's be honest, nothing interesting ever happens there

Timothy walked out of his classroom into a crowd of students swarming the halls as they went & came. He overheard some students talk as he walked by. 

"Bryce, who do you think we'll see again this year?" A student in green asked him as they got ready for their next class. 

"G-G-gee, I'm not sure Peter, I just h-hope they're not mean like 4s used to be.." a boy with black curly hair & a brown tip stuttered as he put his belongings into his locker. 

"Dang, I remember him! Yeah, I'm just glad he changed into a better person. I wonder where he is now..." Peter said as he mumbled the last part & left with Bryce. 

As Timothy walked through the halls, he saw 2 girls screaming to themselves, almost worriedly as they went down the halls, catching the attention of everyone.  

"Oh my gosh, Paulina, I just can't believe this! According to my secret source, the new students should be arriving at this very moment!" Stella yelled, completely unaware of everyone around her.  

"Wait, you mean right now?" Paulina asked, dreading a moment they once had with 4s. 

"Yes, right now! Did you even hear me?!"