Chapter 1 - New Beginnings (?)

3rd person POV

Timothy yelped as his head shot up from his pillow & got a headache from getting up too fast. He remembered his recent nightmare from just now that managed to bring tears to his eyes almost every time. He could never remember the entire argument that they had, but the last thing he remembered was crying his eyes out in the empty halls & taking a week to get over it. 

Timothy hated Michael 4 for treating him like a worthless friend for a year & a half, but he hated himself more for being his friend in the first place. He had given his all into being a good friend/assistant for Michael 4, and in the end, he got what? Oh, that's right, he got yelled at for trying to find Michael 4 & having some connection to "him"!  

...Well, the guy was never mentioned in that argument, but it felt like something looming over him as if he was being compared to him the entire time. 

& the worst part of it all? Timothy thought he cared. Turns out, their "friendship" was nothing but sh*t ever since it started! If Timothy had 1 wish in the entire world, it would have been to have never even met Michael 4 in the first place. 

He may have not realized it earlier, but in the end, all Michael 4 cared about was himself. 

Before Timothy could finish what he was going to think, his alarm clock rang, blasting his ears & forcing him to turn it off. Then he remembered! Today was his first year at Inanimate Insanity High school! In his old school, he was an absolute weirdo, & it made him cringe. However, during the summer break, he got his braces off (which in turn got rid of his lisp), changed his wardrobe, & fixed his goofy British accent to make it more realistic. In other words, he got a "total makeover", as some would suggest. 

As he slowly got up, he noticed that his suitcases were already packed from the night before, since he was going to move into an apartment close to his new school to make it easier to go there. Then he looked at the time in his alarm clock, which read 7:20 am. 

Timothy planned to head to the apartments earlier to move his luggage there, then head to his high school, which started at 8:30 am. Timothy may have not realized it yet, but now he seemed to have a thing for organizing everything, which now seemed quite normal to him. 

Timothy then did his daily morning routine and packed anything that he could've forgotten. As he did so, he also picked out a small white T-shirt with a collar up and blue jeans to wear to school. After the whole breakfast montage, he got his luggage & wore his backpack, then started walking towards the apartment he'd be living in for most of his school years. 

He looked at his phone for the apartment's website as he neared the place. the website was titled "The Orange Hotel" and had a discount for any high school or college students wanting to stay there. When Timothy came in, he saw that a lot of people had the same idea to come early to be in their rooms. He then saw Ollie Jasper help his dad hand out the room cards as Stella was trying to flirt with him again with Paulina beside her. Ollie Jasper had on a simple orange shirt with short brown pants & ginger hair. 

"Oh, OJ! How come we can't get a room together? I'm sure we'd be great roommates!.." Stella said seductively to Ollie as he was handing out room cards. "Stella, you're already roommates with Paulina, and that's final." OJ sighed in exhaustion as he left to find others needing their room cards. 

Timothy's POV:

Man, Stella is clingy when it comes to OJ! I'd rather get my room card from his dad than be part of that romantic mess! Having said that I went to Mr. Jasper (OJ's dad) to get my card. "Why hello Timothy! How have you been doing this past summer?" Mr. Jasper had all the same features OJ has, just without a goatee. 

"I've been doing fine sir. Can I move into my apartment now?" I asked without trying to be too rude, as I wanted to get all my stuff into my room before I head to class. "Of course! May I also remind you that you'll have a roommate that should be here soon? Boy, is he punctual! " Mr. Jasper replied as he handed me my room card & left to find other people. 

I quickly ran like the wind to my room to get all my luggage prepared so I can go off to school. By the time I got to it, the time was 7:58 am. "Wow, I guess I'll have some free time to myself then," I said aloud to myself as I looked around my new dorm. 

The central room had 2 desks on the left & right-hand side of the room, along with a few tables/nightstands to put any pictures that we had on them. Pfft, not like I had anything important to put on them anyway. I checked the left part of the dorm & it had a simple mattress & a bed frame, along with a bathroom next to my room. It also had a nightstand but that was it. However, the room won't be as empty by the time I'm done with it! 

I checked the other room on the right, & it was just the same as the room on the left. I got my blue sheets & put them on the mattress to set up my bed. Then, I got my blue pillow & left it on my bed, along with my white comforter. 

Since it's 8:05 am, I might not be able to meet my roommate in time, since I have to map out pathways that will be easier to get to school. However, I also need to remind them that I'm going to live with them for like, my entire high school years! I might as well leave them a note & leave before it gets awkward. After I finished, the note read:

From: Timothy

So.. I'm your new roommate in apartment ###. I already left my things in the left part of the room, so we can talk about boundaries by the time I get back.

3rd person POV

After writing the note, Timothy rushed out of the apartments with his backpack as he looked at the time (that read 8:07 am) & got his phone out to find the quickest path to his high school. Once he did he ran until he ended up on school grounds. "let's hope that my life doesn't end here.." Timothy muttered to himself as he walked inside.  

1083 words

Hey everyone! Since school is starting for me, I might make slower updates but I'll try to provide newer chapters every few weeks or so. 

Sincerely, Creative Stream