Twenty One| Right Before He . . .

Tae walked into the kitchen with the camera that he was assigned at school. He sat the large flash on the table and began to look at the parts. He had a pen and notepad there to brainstorm ideas. He did not know what to do for his assignment, his mind just was not in it. Something that happened this year. . . Something I love . . . He pondered ideas in his head for about thirty minutes.

"We're home!" Jimin said as he entered the door with Kookie. They had grocery bags in their hands, and they brought them to the kitchen. He walked over and kissed Tae on the lips. Kookie followed close behind, leaning over and receiving a kiss, also. They began to unload the items and put them in their respective places. Tae got up from the table and helped, not feeling like doing his school project.

When they were done, they went to the living room, except Kook who began to cook.

"Which movie?" Tae asked Jimin. They sat on the couch in the living room, as Jimin flipped through Netflix, the smell from the kitchen lingering around the house. He decided to continue watching A Korean Odyssey. He really enjoyed this show and loved yelling Son O Gong. Tae's stomach began to rumble.

"Did you not eat today?" Jimin asked, placing his hand on Tae's stomach.

"I had a lot of things on my mind. Jimin." He exhaled, "And no, I did not eat much today. I just was not that hungry, though now I may need to eat." He placed his hand on his stomach on top of Jimin's hand. He felt Jimin, he was calm. There was still a tinge of anxiousness and anger in Jimin. He knew that it stimmed from his assault. He really wanted to talk to Jimin more in debt about it, but was unsure of how to approach it.

"On your mind?" Jimin asked, even though he knew what Tae was talking about. Tae had been almost tip-toing around Jimin, treating him like something delicate, and Jimin could feel the precautions Tae was taking. Jungkook, too. "Just say it, Tae."

"The attacks, on you and Felix and other people in in the Pure Blood covens. And you won't even tell us who did this to you so we can handle him accordingly," Tae said. He was not sure how Jimin would react, and he did not want to spark any type of trauma or make him feel uncomfortable, but Jimin did say to say it. So, he did.

"He is right," said Jin, who had just walked into the room with Felix limping behind him. His leg healing, albeit slower than the rate that vampires usually heal. The effect of both the hex and the drugs that Jin was giving him were taking a toll on his little body, but he was adamant about leaving the apartment because he had not been out of the house in days. "Not only can we handle him accordingly, but he may lead us to whoever is planning these other attacks, granted he is another vampire, or stop him from raping someone else if he is a perpetual rapist."

"How did you get in here?" Jimin asked, he unfolded himself from Tae.

"Well, I do have a key, but I knocked and Kookie let me in. I came to personally check on you again, see your progress and ask the same questions I feel Taehyung is about to ask you." He sat on the loveseat beside the larger cloud couch. Felix had wiggled himself in between Tae and Minie.

"Why won't you tell us?" asked Tae, returning his attention to Minie. Jimin exhaled while looking at the table in front of him. He hated his teacher. He did not want to think about the man, nor tell how he had even got into the situation. He felt stupid for it, like it was his own fault he was raped. However, he knew that this did have something to do with the recent attacks on Pure Bloods.

"Because I hate that it happened. I hate talking about it and remembering it." He could not stop the hot tears that threatened to fall out of his eyes. He looked up at the ceiling, the large beam and tried to blink. He breathed in and out, bracing himself. "My rape," he emphasized the p sound, trying hard not to let the tears roll, "was related to the attacks on our coven."