Five| My Brain Did Not Work Well The First Few Times

"Jimin! He is about to start his first ever acheing," Tae said, rushing into Jimin's room as he packed.

"When?" asked Jimin shocked. Then a thought crossed his mind. "We can really really take care of him, make his first time easier. Also, mend that broken heart of his a little."

"Invite the youngeon into the bed with us?" Tae rolled his eyes, but he was very amused.

"He isn't a child anymore. He is a grown man that is filling out real nice. We can make it real easy for him, and I think he will be really, needy." Jimin said, as he could feel his own butterflies in his stomach. "We should leave a bit earlier."

"You think so? I am basically packed, the only person we would have to wait on is Kookie." Tae stated. "It is 3 hours away, so if we leave at around 11 p.m., we could get there at 2 a.m. Instead of leaving here an hour later at 3."

"It is decided then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They headed down the highway at 11 p.m. on the dot. Jimin drove, Tae in the passenger seat and Kookie curled himself into a ball on the back seat. The older two talked most of the ride. Tae tried to engage Kookie at the beginning, but he would only answer in one word answers or grunts. Eventually Kookie pretended that he was asleep. He knew that Tae knew how he felt, from their encounter in the room, but Kookie knew he did not really know why.

"Hoseok likes Yoongi. I knew it. I was so right," Tae said, folding his knees up to his chin.

"Tae, it is so obvious, even without being an empath. The way he bounces and hops around usually, but he is super focused and jittery when Suga comes around. He went on and on about that hose, and how Suga was coming to his side of the duplex," Minie chuckled. "I love the fact that he feels so comfortable telling me, Yoongi's brother, all of the things he would like to do Yoongi, you know, and Felix. But, to be honest though, I don't mind it. At least I know where his heart is. It is very much like yours."

"Well, Hobi is my flesh and blood. I wonder if he has tried to touch him yet. Read him," Tae asked, amused at the scenario he played out in his head regarding his older sibling.

"Oh, you know he did. He told me it was one time when they were in a class together. He was like 'Suga was sooo . . . calm and relaxed." Jimin chuckled.  "He was probably just sleepy. If he could, he would try to use his powers to make Yoongi fall in love with him."

Tae laughed at this, too. "You know he can't use his powers like that. But even if he could, he wouldn't." Tae turned the heater up in the car. "He would want someone to love him for real." He looked Jimin in the eyes and they both went quiet. Jimin turned his eyes to the road as he smiled.

Kookie watched the whole thing from the back seat. His stomach sank so deep that he could not help but close his eyes and gasp. It was a loud gasp. Fuck.

The two in the front turned to him on instinct, but Minie had to turn back to look at the road. "Is he okay?" He asked Tae. Tae reached into the backseat and touched him. He was flooded with sadness and panic. Tae really was not understanding Kook's emotions. Kook was also hot to the touch. "His emotions are still not making sense to me. Also, I do not want to dig much deeper because he really does not want me to. Like I can feel the anxiety on him. And he will not tell us why."

"I mean, he wouldn't tell me anyway, so," Mumbled Jimin. That sentence sent a pang of guilt down Kookie's spine. Tae caught it. Tae took his hand off Kookie for a moment, and placed it on Jimin's arm, allowing him to speak to him telepathically. Koo is not really asleep.

"Ahh," was Jimin's audible response.

"Koo is also hot to the touch, feverish," He rubbed his hand down Kook's face. "How long do we have until we get there, Jimin?"