Gotcha

Hey duckies... If your reading this that means you took the time to read my book. Just warning you now there will be sexually content and cursing. Lot's of blood and violence so keep your heads high. And please just give it till chapter 4 till you stop voting and reading and start saying it's boring. Well that's it for now my fudgy monsters.

***********

Chapter 2

"NO!!! you stay back. I'm sorry!!!" J screamed

I laughed." Nope you said I cant hit you cause I'm a girl, I'm here to prove you wrong."

I grabbed him by the shoulder and pulled him out of the walk in closet he was hiding in. I through him on his bed and straddled him. I pinned his arms on top of his head and put my hand up ready to slap.

"Come on J just say it."

"NO! I swore I would never say that again!!"

"OK then, you leave me no choice."

I pull back higher and am ready to slap when he stops me.

"FINE!! I'll say it just PLEASE don't slap be. your slaps feel like being hit in the face with concrete."

"Then say it." I laugh at his cowering position.

"Lily is the strongest toughest F.A.W.M. and M.A.  I have ever meet of seen."

"AND!" I screeched

"And she is the prettiest girl in our whole school."

"AND!"

"AND-SHE'S-THE-BEST-COOK-IN-THE-WORLD!!"

I smiled at him. I haven't heard him say that in a really long time. see the Fairy side of me cant learn to love it's not like I have feelings for my step-brother. I mean I do. But not THAT way, in a family type of way. Even though Sam and Jake arn't my real dad and brother. Their still family and me and mom love them.

"That's what I thought." I grinned getting off of him.

He sat up right on the bed and crossed him arms over his chest pouting like a two year old.

"I cant believe you made me say that."He pouted. For a 17 soon to be 18 year old boy, He was really childish.

" Ya ya. you better head downstairs. Your friends are here."I said

"How did you-" He was cut off by the doorbell ringing.

"Told you Angel's know everything." I smiled wickedly at him before walking out of his room and downstairs.