Fucking Roges

Hey lil duckies, WELL 14 votes in two days thats alot campared to my last book. Heres chapter9 *************

Chapter 9

There would be rouges on the west entrance. As I ran out the door I new Jason would follow me but I really didn't care. I could handle myself, it's time he see's that.

I quickly shifted into my pure white wolf and took off. As I ran I could hear the rouges running then stop then gather more then run. Thats all I could hear till I got to the clearing my the territory line. I shifted back and pulled on a shirt and pants. It wasen't long before I had at leats 20 people surrounding me.

"Why are you in my territory ROUGES!"

The one in the middle laughed"We've come for the new Alpha, and if im correct thats you."

I couldn't take it, ran ran up to him and grabbed him by the throat. He was ultamitly stund. since im and angel and pure female Alpha I have many markings. and im sure the one that grows on my face when i'm pissed is already there.

"What are you." he croaked

"Im a F.A.W.M asshole."

With that I ripped out his throat. I had already taken down 4 and had ripped out 6 throats. 8 of them charged and they were easy to take. Once I ripped the last wolves throat out I just stood there.

"You can come out now jason I know you were following my."

Jason came out from behind a tree with an innacent look on hi face before he saw my appearence. Right now I was covered head too toe in blood absolutly none of it mine. Well except for the 4 inch deep scratch on my face but that would heal once I hit water.

"Before you say anything, I need to wash off, i'm going to the beach for a swim."

"But that will just make the cuts burn."

"I'm a mermaid remember."