Training

Hey my lil duckies, ok so there has been soom filler chapters going on but I promise it gets better, K well heres the next chapter

chapter 13

"Come on Dominic, it's not that hard. You have to know that basics before you can shift, you know that. Just try ok, you are suppose to shift in less than an hour."

This was so annoying. Dominic was my cousin, He is going to be turning 16 in just a few hours and he has to be ready for the hell shifting for the first time will put him and his wolf though. His bones will break his face will smush his limbs with tear. It's almost as painful as becoming a mermaid/merman for the first time.

"Ya-ya lily I know but this fucking hurts get off me!!!"

"NO!!! This is going to feelworse when you shift."

Right now I have him with his body in a circle doing a split and I was sitting on him. He's really flexible for a 16 year old guy. When a man or woman turns 16 they are thought as adults. When woman turn sixteen they can start finding their mates and having pups. But the pain of having pups hurts like hell. My mother has told me giving birth to wolves is 10 times worse than giving birth to a human child and 50,000 times more painful than your first shift.Ya im not having pups anytime soon.

"NO, PLEASE. I-IT H-HURTS."

"uggg, your sutch a baby."

To prove my point once he got up I did a round-off into two back-handsprings into a back-tuck into a split. When I finished I put my hands up and smilled in victory. Dominic sat there with his mouth hanging open.

"How is that possible."

"Cause im a girl, duh"

"Ya,. whatever."

I chuckled to myself before I heard the most ear peircing scream ever coming from behind Dominic and I. I turned around only to almost faint at the sight in front of me. In front of me were teo children a boy and girl both twins with blond hair and green eyes watching as a rouge killed their mother and father. I saw a teenage girl on the ground screaming in pain and thats when I noticed she had a slash of silver deep into her blood stream. I jumped and shifted in mid-air and landed on the rouge. In no time I ripped of his head and went behind a tree to change. When I got out I saw Dominic holding the kids telling them everything would be alright. I went to th teenage girls side and checked her heart. If I counted correctly she had about two hours left to live before it would be to late to get the poison out.

"Dominic take the kids and girl back to the pack house I'll see if theres anything I can do for their parents. The girl has two hours to live so take her to the hospital room and I'll be there as fast as I can.

"P-please -m-m-miss, s-save our s-sister." The little girl sobbed clutching onto her brothers shirt for comfort.

"Don't worry little one, I promise your sister will be fine. But im going to try and help your mommy and daddy first ok?" I said giving her a kiss on the forhead.

She nodded her head and they walked with Dominic carrying their sister in his arms back to the pack house. I know the girl will be alright, it's the parents im worried about. I turned and waked up to the parents. There was nothing I could do for the father. The cut of silver was to deep in his throat to save him, it already had went into his lunges. The mother tho, she might be able to be saved. ***** It was no use, I tried and tried and tried, for and hour and a half but the mother didn't come back. even using my sky powers didn't work there was nothing I could do. After I finished I carried the parents back to the pack house on my shoulders and placed them in hospital beds the Jason must have put outside. After I set them down and headed to the hospital room I vowed to myself I was going to do anything in m y power to make sure that thos kids had a good life here in our pack. And thats a promise I am never breaking.