birthday match

Wow. Its already been 7 years of my babies lives. They grow up so fast. Since there wolves they age fast than the average child so their really 14 tomorrow I remember just yesterday they were drinking out of bottles and learning their first words. It seems Danielle is the only on of my children that got the pure female alpha rait but thats fine by me. Aidon moved into my pack so hes no longer a Beta and as for me. Well. I changed. Im tougher than I was before. Im a streetfighter. I go by Deathstriker. Aidon wasnt so happy about that but im tue best fighter there so. I do dirtbike racing to. Also not happy about that. I go by racer there. Since I'm the only girl streetfighter and dirt bicker in history, I get a big cash prize at the end of the month. I decided it was time to find a new streetfighting and dirt biking rang closer to the pack house cause the ones I was going to were like 2 hours away. So I got my coaches to give me the adress of thebest one in Cali. Right now I was driving to the streetfighting arena to have a match. I drove up to the run down building in a dark alli. Not surprised thats where they always have the clubs cause streetfighting was banned in California. This alley wasn't one of thos walk down and get raped kind of alleys tho, It's one of thos 'mess wit the boss and get smashed if your dare' king of Alleys. And in Cali, IM the boss. I walked to the front gate and knocked on the big black medal door. A man with a deep voice opened the peeker in the middle of the door and looked at me. He couldn't see me thos cause I was in the shadow.

"Name. And you better be a guy cause girls can't fight." He said with a smirk.

"I walked out of the shadow and in front of the door." MY name...Deathstriker."

His eyes went wide." Deathsrtiker, you mean the same girl that has never lost a match in her life. THAT deathstriker."

"Thats me." I smiled evily.

He opened the door fully and stepped to the side to let me in. I walked in and the smell of fresh blood hit my face. I love that smell. I walked to the locker room and got changed. Into a red sports-bra and a pair of stretchy black shorts. I went out and signed up then went to the snack table and got a bottle of water. by the time I was done they called my name and I jogged over to the ring. I heard like a million gasps as I got into the ring and people whispering about how girls don't fight.

"Ladieeees and gentlemeeeen. please welcome to the ring, deathstriker." The guy said over the microphone.

As I raised my hands in the air I looked at the people and they were all whstleing and cheering knowing who I am now.

"And please give a big hand to the best fighter in this arena, bonecrusher."

O hell no!! no one beats me. If this guys thinks he can take me down he has another thing coming to him. It a good thing this is an all wolves dojo because my marks were glowing pure white by now.

Ding ding

The bell went off and we started the fight. I waited for him to go first and he did. He tried to hit me in the gut but I dodged him and punched him squar in the nose. breaking it which caused him to stumble back a few steps. He looked pissed now. He came back with at least 10 punches knocking the windout of me until I heard someone scream.

"LILY!!" I quickly looked to see sean. My dirtniking friend staring with horror on his face watching me get hit. But the truth was. I couldn't even feel it I was so pissed. I was just tiring him out. I waited and waited then finally he tried hitting me in the gut with his foot and I grabbed it.

"BIG mistake." I said through clenched teeth.

I twisted his foot breaking it then flipped him. he landed on his back with a loud thud but got back up. He staggered left and right and didn't even see it when I ran towards him. I came at him with a bunch of puches in the face and stomuch then I grabbed him by the head and slammed it into my knee and kicked him 'where the sun don't shine'.

ding ding

"Ladies and gentlemen the first person to beat bonecrusher and new winner of this dojo deathstriker." The guy said lifting my hand up to show I one. Once I was done I went in the locker room and changed. I quickly cleaned my cuts and wrapped my hand. He broke my wrist but it should be healed in a few hours.

I walked out to see sean sitting by the locker room waiting.

' O my fucking God lilz you scared the crap out of me I thought you almost died!!! how come you didn't tell me you were deathstriker. and shouldn't you be at home planning isn't tomorrow your kids birthdays."

"One I wasn't going to die im the trongest person you know. Two I didnt tell you cause this is the first match I have had at this dojo and Three When I told the kids I did streetfighting my boy Ethan said for his birthday he wanted me to neat somebodies ass and show them how tough I was."

"haha that little Ethan of yours sure like violence."

"He's a soon-to-be Alpha, of course he does." I smiled.

Ethan was such a sweet boy. Just like his father, He was always protective of Danielle my oldest daughter and Lea my youngest. Their other brothers justin and Diesel wre just as protective but Ethan was WAY over protective. Kind of like a mate but a little less.

" Ya well anyways See you sunday for dirtbiking?"

"Totally. mind if I bring Danielle, she wants to watch?"

"Sure, I love kids."

"K, see you there then."

**********************************************

I drove home and went upstairs to Aidon and I's bedroom. It was already past 11:00 so I new the kids were asleep. They have a habit of getting tired early even tho their 14 tomorrow.

I walked as quietly as I could into the room trying not to wake my sleeping mate but that didn't work because as soon as my hand touched the bathrooms doorknob-

"And just where were you." He asked still having his head one the pillow

shit

I didn't want him to see my cuts and bruises so I turned towards the door. "I was on fooor, AND RUN, ya thats it, a run."

"YA, like I belive that. Come here" He said sitting up.

I slowly turned towards him with an innocent expretion on my face.

"haha, hi." I said awkwardly.

His eyes filled with ager when he saw me

. "Who did this to you." He said through clenched teeth.

"Look im not going to say it was an accident when it wasn't but the truth is. I went streetfighting and it's really not a big deal I can't even feel them and I already cleaned the cuts and I won anyways thats all that matters I just tired him out before I broke his nose and foot and sent him down to the ground and don't even say that I can't go do streetfighting anymore cause IM head Alpha of this pack and I can do what I want."

"Well I dont care, your arn't going there again!"

"YES, I am!"

"You know what Ethan said to me this morning. He said,' mom, for my birthdy tomorrow, I want you to beat the crap out of someone at that arena and show them how badass our family is.' I did this fight for him Aidon. I won against the best fucking fighter there! Im going back no matter what you say."

I looked at him in the eyes before I turned and went into the bathroom to take a shower and wash my hair. My hand felt better, it wasn't broken anymore and the bruises are gone. The only thing still there is the deep slash from the guys nail on my stomach. It hurt like a bitch but now it's just a little scrap so I didn't care. Once I finished I put on a silky black lace underdress and panties. I walked out of the bathroom without a word to Aidon and got into bed sleeping on my side opposite to him. I heard him grunt before I felt his arm go over my waist and his lips touch my left temple.

" Im sorry babe. It's just hard seeing you hurt."

"I know" I sighed.