OMG

Hey guys it's me!!! sorry for the wait. But any who this is chapter OMG so here you go!

chapter 16

"huh I hopw thos kids are alright in this pack." I said cuddling into aidon on our bed.

It had been about 3 weeks sence they came here and they seemed to like the pack.

"Don't worry they love it and you. Your like the mom they will always need." He said kissing my forhead.

"I hope your right." I said kissing him.

"I am" he kissed back.

We got into a pretty heated make-out session until my mouth started to water and taste like led. I felt like I was gonna barf, I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom. I sat there and puked my guts out for ten minutes till there was nothiing left in my stumoch. I had noticed a few minutes ago Aidon had cam and started holding my hair back for me. Once I stopped puking I wiped my face off and sat on the floor my the toilet just in case.

"Lily whats going on I felt you pain through the-" Jake started walking into the bathroom.

I didn't even bother flushing the toilet and just sat there covering my stomach.

"Whats going on. What happened, did he hurt you!" He screamed

"No. I didn't hurt her I would never hurt her. We were just laying in bed and then all of a sudden she jumps up, runs in here, and starts puking her guts out."

"What, thats not like you lily, you never puke."

He's right, I NEVER puked in my entire life. Even when I got food poisoning I didn't puke. But the could only mean. O no. I got up and ran out of the bathroom and into my closet. I went to the back of my closet and checked the calender I had for that time of the month. I looked on this month and-. no,no,no,no,no,no,no,NO! I was supposed to have my period 2 weeks ago! I walked out of the closet and sat on the floor by the bedroom door. I could tell I was pregnent with more than one baby and I new exactly how many I was have. I was having two gils and three boy.

"Lily, love whats wrong?" Aidon asked.

"I-I'm pregnant." I stammered

"I'm getting the pack doctor, You are getting rid if them now!! I can't let that thing hurt you." He screamed.

I looked at him shocked. I can't believe he just said that!!!

"NO, you are not getting rid of them!! I will die before I get an abortion!"I screamed back.

He looked before he said"them, what do you mean t-them." He stammed with wide eyes

"I'm having two girls and three boys." I cryed tears of joy.

"O my God." I saw Jake standing inthe doorway od the bathroom with a hand over his mouth.

"I can't believe this. I finally going to ve an uncle." I laughe running over and giving me a hug with tears now going down his face."

I looked to Aidon to see tears in his eyes to. "You really want to keep them?" He asked.

I nodded"More than anything."

"OK, them we'll keep them." He said with a smile on his face.***********************************************************************

"What about names?" Sam asked.

"O we've already decieded.

"The two girls are going to be named Lea, and Danielle.And the boys are going to be named Diesel, Ethan, and Justin." I said with a smile rubbing my huge stomach. Wolves give birth way earlier than humans do. werewoles are only pregnant for two months bot sence im a FAWM and have pure Alpha female blood in my veins I am only pregnant 1 month. I only have one week left before my babies are born and I feel horrible. These little devils are eating up all of my energy! I have taken five naos today alone! Since I am so spaced out my beta Anister has taken over for me till i am well again.

"WOW! they are all so pretty!" My mom screamed cheering about the names

"OW! freaking devils! I SWEAR IF THESE KIDS DON'T STOP KICKING MY RIB CAGE IM GOING POP THEIR HEADS LIKE GRAPES WHEN THEIR OUT!" I screamed.

"Hunny calm down. Your just horomonal" Aidon said trying to sooth me.

"O shut up." I said rolling my eyes at him