Jungkook's eyes trailed from the latter's face to his defined yet small body. Jungkook unconsciously licked his dry lips, but didn't fail to notice the pink colour dusted on Jimin's cheeks.

Jungkook wanted to know if Jimin was a real human, or if he'd disappear as soon as he touched him. That's when Jungkook took a deep breath, and oh boy did it smell good. It smelled like flowers, but not any typical flower. It didn't smell like daisies or roses, there was something special to Jimin's scent. Jungkook didn't know what it was, but he was definitely loving it.

The longer Jungkook stared the darker shade of pink Jimin's cheeks became. And that's when Jungkook realised he was standing shirtless with his tattoos, muscles and toned abs on display. Jungkook felt a boost of confidence rush through his body and a smirk crept onto his lips.

"Can I help you?" Jungkook asked, leaning on the door frame.

Jimin's cheeks turned even darker as he heard that raspy morning voice.

"A-ah y-yes... uuhm my daughter, Hyejin s-she-"

"Appa!" Hyejin screamed while running down the stairs with everyone following behind.

Jin looked very energetic, ready to start his day. Very opposite of Namjoon and Taehyung, they looked half asleep and while tripping down the stairs.

Jimin opened his arms wide and bent down as his daughter threw herself on him. They hugged as if they hadn't seen each other in years whereas in real life it hadn't even been a whole day.

They all smiled at the cute bonding between the father and daughter.

"Morning Minnie, sorry for Kook's immature behaviour, standing shirtless at a door step and not even bothering to greet." Jin said while sending stares to Jungkook.

"Ah of course not Jin hyung. I'm the one to apologise for disturbing your sleep." Jimin said and Jungkook stepped away from the doorstep, Jimin took that as a cue to enter.

Jimin was carrying Hyejin in his arms. She had her head buried in her father's neck, sniffing and taking in his scent. Jimin was used to this, Hyejin would always sniff on Jimin's neck when she felt strong emotions or if they hadn't seen each other for some time.

"I'm sure you haven't had breakfast, join us"
Namjoon said after greeting Jimin.

"Thank you"

...

Seokjin and Namjoon were preparing the breakfast while the others were seated at the dining table. Jimin and Tae were chatting while Hyejin sat in her appa's lap. Jungkook didn't know what to do, he thought of starting a conversation or maybe joining in their talk but eventually gave up. So instead he fished up his phone and scrolled on Instagram.

Jungkook's face was directed at his phone screen, but his eyes and ears were somewhere else. He was stealing glances at the charming smile the father would give to Taehyung. And how comfortably the daughter was sitting now in Taehyung's lap. Jungkook's stares soon turned into glares. If looks could kill then Taehyung would be laying on the floor with two holes on his forehead.

Jungkook felt outcasted. He craved attention from the father and daughter. He also wanted to play with Hyejin, he wanted to show Jimin that he also was good at taking care of children. Why couldn't Jimin smile that way at Jungkook?

Jungkook started thinking of the day prior, how him and Hyejin played and had lots of fun. Jimin should have been there, maybe then he'd know how good I am with taking care of his daughter, he thought.

Jungkook realised what he was thinking and shook his head aggressively, trying to get the thoughts out of his head. And just like that, the breakfast was served and everyone started digging in.

• Blue In Your Eyes • || JIKOOKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें